Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guess the album

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

Korn-LifeIsPeachy.jpg

My turn I guess?

imageug3.jpg
    w231.png

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Den_M

That's Bleeding Through, Line in the Sand:

Bleeding%20Through%20Line%20In%20The%20Sand.jpg

Here's mine:

untitled.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Den_M wrote: »

Here's mine:

untitled.jpg
    I think that was done before. Well worth seeing again though :). It's Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness.

Here's another one:

album_10.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

malice_ wrote: »
    Here's another one:

album_10.jpg

Meshuggah - Nothing?

Meshuggah_Nothing300.jpg

Here's one:

0f055d652e.jpg

• Advertisement

Passenger wrote: »
    Meshuggah - Nothing?
    Yep, that's right. I haven't a clue what your one is though :).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Passenger wrote: »
    Here's one:

0f055d652e.jpg
    That's In Flames - Whoracle.

I'm posting off my iPhone, so I can't post up an image. You can again if you want, or somebody else if they feel.

Nailz wrote: »
    That's In Flames - Whoracle.

Correct. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭RHRN

EDIT: Never mind I read the wrong page, God I'm an idiot

Here's another album to guess:

album_guess_10.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

therapy-troblegum

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

[IMG][/img]lambofgod.jpg

should be an easy one ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

URL gives it away ;)

ah not again ...........bollox :mad:

ah not again ...........bollox :mad:
    Ha ha, I never noticed that :). Just upload your images to http://www.wthax.org after you've cropped and renamed them and everything should be fine. That's all I do.

thanks for the link.I uploaded it to photobucket.

thanks for the link.I uploaded it to photobucket.
    Now all you need to do is change the filename to something less obvious :).

lol indeed :o

Here's another one:

shot_1.jpg

• Advertisement

Bumping this thread.

I don't know that last one malice, maybe a clue?

It looks very familar......Is sumthing by sonic youth or the smashing pumpkins prehaps?I know I'VE seen that pic somewhere before.......

Bumping this thread.

I don't know that last one malice, maybe a clue?
    Hmm, I can't really think of a good clue :o. It's from an album by an American band who split up in 2003

It looks very familar......Is sumthing by sonic youth or the smashing pumpkins prehaps?I know I'VE seen that pic somewhere before.......
    It's a reasonably well-known album if you are into that genre. It's definitely not by Smashing Pumpkins or Sonic Youth though.

stone temple pilots?

I take that guess back its not them,can you at least give us the genre :pac:?

I take that guess back its not them,can you at least give us the genre :pac:?
    As much as I dislike the classification it's probably best described as a Nu Metal album. It was released in the nineties.

Ah well, that doesn't help me at all.

Wow, I didn't think that cover was going to stump you all! Does it help at all if I say that the band had a couple of different female bass players, disbanded in 2003 and were from California? Also, the singer went on to form another pretty well known metal band.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭DenMan

malice_ wrote: »
    Here's another one:

shot_1.jpg

Coal Chamber and Chamber Music. Read on Wikipedia they have settled their differences and a reunion may be on the cards. (2007) Nice one malice.

Here's another.

picture.php?albumid=77&pictureid=2398

nu-metal band. Active for three years (2000-2003) From Austin, TX and performed at Ozzfest 2003

Advertisement