Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So im starting a 10 day trial

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Zarbon

Go to the *insert professions name* trainer and learn it :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

how does one go about starting a second profession?

Ask a guard in a major city, when you hover yoru mouse over them a scroll will appear. Select profession trainer and pick the one you want. They will then be shown on the map.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭runswithascript

Rogues are the most fun PVP class which is why most people play with them.http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census.php?serverid=-1&factionid=-1&minlevel=10&maxlevel=70&servertypeid=2

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

still playing there then broken arrows?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

LA3G wrote: »
    Rogues appeal to angry, counter-strike playing 12 years olds which is why theres so damn many of them.
    fixed that for you .:)

• Advertisement

fixed that for you .:)

Rogues pwn and they appeal to people who want to pwn. Ganking people in world PVP is one of the best parts of World of Warcraft.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

Rogues pwn and they appeal to people who want to pwn. Ganking people in world PVP is one of the best parts of World of Warcraft.
    oh dear ....

I'm guessing you play a rogue...

Rogues ganking/corpse camping people when they're questing or trying to go somewhere is cool and grown up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Is "cool and grown up" some type of new meme ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

I love when a rogue tries to gank my warrior and i wtfpwn his bitch ass for fun.

• Advertisement

Anti wrote: »
    Is "cool and grown up" some type of new meme ?

I jest, I jest.
    WellyJ wrote: »
    I love when a rogue tries to gank my warrior and i wtfpwn his bitch ass for fun.

You say that as if you pwn every rogue that tries it. You must be pro.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

You say that as if you pwn every rogue that tries it. You must be pro.

Got it in one....

Pro.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

is it wrong that my level 13 rogue has evolved into the thoughts of a twink...

is it wrong to be that person that makes people go Motherf***er...

being wrong feels so good...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I really need to level my rogue. Got him to 30, and got sick of running around with him. But now i can get a mount, so i might actually level him up the rest of that way. Will be strange not to absolutly hate the ****ers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

30-34 is the sweet spot of the rogue, get most of your best abilities around that level ;)

Advertisement