Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Crashed "my" car this morning

Options
  • 30-06-2008 2:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭

Hey, need some advice

I crashed into a parked car (retarded i know..) this morning, and dinted the side of the car. I've left my number for the owner to contact me but i was driving a car that a garage had loaned me while mine was in the garage and theres a big dint on the front bumper.. any idea what i should do? I havent heard anything from the owner and i havent called my insurer or the garage who owns the car.. :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

Call the garage, they'll spot it when it comes in anyway.

When passing tomorrow/on the way home today, check if the car's still there and if it still has the number on it. Maybe someone nicked your number off the car, maybe they haven't seen/used the car yet.

Talk to both garage and other party before you get the insurance company involved.

Or keep your head down and try and get away with it, but that's not really ethical

Advertisement