Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

never had a reading done before

Options
  • 30-06-2008 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭

would anyone be able to fill me in on the best reading to get ? totally new to all this and i know my sisters would be into it. but i was just wonder where to go , what to do. i dont want to be ripped off.

there is a lady in the artane market. eileen i think her name is . would she be a good starting block?

any suggestions on who else to go to. i heard that there may be a waiting time. i am availible when ever in the dublin area if anyone has any suggestions.

i am extremely intrwested in all this paranormal stuff and am open to the idea of this.

just dont want to be ripped off or taken for a ride by some cowboy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭ladybirdirl

Hiya,

I can certainly recommend Catherine Woods in East Wall. Very friendly & gives honest information.

I do think you shouldn't go into this worrying about being ripped off...because depending on who you choose you might be ripped off. Like every other service in life, there's good & bad.

Look on it as a different type of experience( and I don't mean to sound like your Mammy here :))

What I would say is before you go try to think of a few questions. I've found that when I don't ask questions I always feel as though I've missed out on something after

Do enjoy it though!

Let us know how you get on

Ladybird

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

what does she do? how much? have you contact details? will i have to make appointment

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

sorry about all the questions i am curious/excited

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭ladybirdirl

Martron,

Sent you a pm with Catherine's details.

forgot to say she does tarot readings & will recommend some spiritual healing if she thinks you need it too

Let us know how you go

Ladybird

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 JLKB

hi,

could you pm me catherines details.

kind regards.

jo

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭The-Star

Hi,
    I can do an on line soul reading for you.:)
    Phil

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Irishlawgirl

Martron wrote: »
    sorry about all the questions i am curious/excited

How did you get on with Catherine? I've met her before and thought she was very accurate - without looking for any information.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭trixy

To The Star

Can you do a reading for me? if so what do you need?

Thanks

Advertisement