Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Luke Banned From Nominating

Options
  • 30-06-2008 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭

Just watching the Live Feed now and checked the DS forums, it seems Luke has been banned from nominating. Oh the irony.

At some stage last night or today, Luke tried to sway Becky's votes (for the umpteenth time) and Big Bro has finally clamped down on the little weasel. They have sent him to jail whihc the implication that he can't vote in today's nominations as he will be stuck in jail whilst they are going on.

I am chuffed at this for two reasons:

(1) It further reveals how sly Luke is to the others. The likes of Mario, Darnell, and Rachell were already on to his game-playing ways, and I think Kat has gotten suspicious of him, but the likes of Lisa, Mo, and Rex will now see him for what he is; a manipulative little weasel.

(2) Before Fight Night, I felt the Big Bro was very generous to Team Bitch with the editing for the highlight shows. I had watched a fair bit of the live feed before then, and it was plain as day what this group were up to, and how shallow and malicious they were. Yet Big Brother seemed to be reluctant to expose these tactics to the masses.

Since Fight Night though, BB seems to have realised how intolerant the general public are of this group, and that for the sake of the shows credibility, they needed to starting showing them up in the highlights. This latest move illustrates how serious BB is on clamping down on these cnuts.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Is he actually banned from voting though? Or is he just in jail for talking about nominations? Surely we can't be that lucky that he will miss out?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

Dyflin wrote: »
    Is he actually banned from voting though? Or is he just in jail for talking about nominations? Surely we can't be that lucky that he will miss out?

Well all indications seem to be that he is banned from nominating as well, at least he and the other housemates seem to think so.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

l really do hope so,the little weasle thinks he's
    bessie mates with BB.
    The little TUT TUT is grating on my nerves!:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭TheWitch06

Great news. :D

More on the story from the news section of Digital Spy's Big Brother section.
    Luke discovered that he had been banned from the nomination process this afternoon when Big Brother failed to call him to the Diary Room.

The student was sent to jail this morning for talking about nominations yesterday and had immediately begun to wonder whether he would still be allowed to nominate.

When Lisa emerged from the Diary Room and Mario was the next to be called, it dawned on Luke that he would not be taking part this week.

He shouted: "Big Brother! They've banned me from nominating...wow."

Few housemates had sympathised with Luke throughout the day, with Stu saying: "You deserve it Luke, just do the time."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Smegball

Great news, hopefully that snake is voted out

Cant you just see him in the playground,
    running to the Teacher,telling on everyone.
    l am dying to hear the outcome of nommos this week.:D

Crud. I seems Bex the fat oink has used the 'Get Out Of Jail' card allowing Luke to be set free and to nominate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

Haha good enough for him. I'm dying to see who's up this week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Crud. I seems Bex the fat oink has used the 'Get Out Of Jail' card allowing Luke to be set free and to nominate.

Direct from the bb website:

Rebecca busts Luke out of jail
    After a very short sentence of about five hours, Luke has been set free to gossip another day -- and he's even being allowed to nominate.
    Having gone in to fight for her incarcerated friend's rights, Rebecca burst out of the Diary Room and ran through the Living Area shouting "Quick! Quick! Get the Get Out Of Jail Free card now! Luke's allowed to nominate if I give it up! Where is it?"
    The Get Out of Jail Free card came with last week's shopping, and was therefore a reward to the whole group for winning the task. "Everyone should have to vote on it," said Rex pointedly, as Rebecca searched for the token.
    Jennifer didn't agree. "Out of fairness, Rex, we're all in this experience and nominating is part of the experience." Yeah, but Luke did break the rules...
    At this point Rebecca ran back through waving the token triumphantly. "Everyone has to vote on it. You can't just take it in," Mohamed told her firmly, with Rex agreeing.
    Rebecca sighed and rolled her eyes, before heading back to her friends in the Garden. "Does everyone vote that we give this to them so Luke can nominate?" she asked Jennifer and Dale.
    "Yeah," they replied. "Everyone agrees!" Rebecca declared, making a winning stand for demoncracy. But at this point other housemates started to convene on the lawn, and Rebecca was forced to wait for a chaotic show of hands. With the majority voting in favour of Luke's release (and the prisoner himself pleading from his cell), Rebecca marched off to the Diary Room with the token.
    So Luke's out, and he can nominate after all. But has justice been served? Or did parole come too early for this offender?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Arg! When will the announce the nominees? I don't think I can wait!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

I think its going to be Jen and Luke possibly Rebecca as well

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

LolaDub wrote: »
    Direct from the bb website:

Rebecca busts Luke out of jail
    After a very short sentence of about five hours, Luke has been set free to gossip another day -- and he's even being allowed to nominate.
    Having gone in to fight for her incarcerated friend's rights, Rebecca burst out of the Diary Room and ran through the Living Area shouting "Quick! Quick! Get the Get Out Of Jail Free card now! Luke's allowed to nominate if I give it up! Where is it?"
    The Get Out of Jail Free card came with last week's shopping, and was therefore a reward to the whole group for winning the task. "Everyone should have to vote on it," said Rex pointedly, as Rebecca searched for the token.
    Jennifer didn't agree. "Out of fairness, Rex, we're all in this experience and nominating is part of the experience." Yeah, but Luke did break the rules...
    At this point Rebecca ran back through waving the token triumphantly. "Everyone has to vote on it. You can't just take it in," Mohamed told her firmly, with Rex agreeing.
    Rebecca sighed and rolled her eyes, before heading back to her friends in the Garden. "Does everyone vote that we give this to them so Luke can nominate?" she asked Jennifer and Dale.
    "Yeah," they replied. "Everyone agrees!" Rebecca declared, making a winning stand for demoncracy. But at this point other housemates started to convene on the lawn, and Rebecca was forced to wait for a chaotic show of hands. With the majority voting in favour of Luke's release (and the prisoner himself pleading from his cell), Rebecca marched off to the Diary Room with the token.
    So Luke's out, and he can nominate after all. But has justice been served? Or did parole come too early for this offender?

Ah Jaysus ............ I was happy till I read that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

Brilliant! :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

I flippin knew it, just too good to be true. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,400 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Sweet jesus lets hope Jennifer gets nominated this week.
    She probably just bought Luke's favour though.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Can someone tell me why Rex and Mo didn't cause a
    STALEMATE..........Just by not agreeing surely BB could have spiced it up a bit, SEEMs like BB wanted it taken out of their hands,(wasn't BB giving the rest of the Housemates a chance to just say no)...(ex....MARIO, LISA, REX, MO, Kat, Rachel???????????????.
    WHAT is up with these people.
    Talk about Looking a Gift Horse in The Mouth.
    We will have to check into BYE BYE Little BROTHER
    to find out. (Please get rid of ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,Im
    scared for my TV in case it BLOWs up.:D

Advertisement