Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two spaces from dublin for the ROK

Options
  • 30-06-2008 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

My girl friend just had a fall and broke her hand so I have now two spaces in my van so if any one is looking for a lift to and from the Ring of Kerry ride I am going to be leaving mid afternoon Friday and coming back on Saturday after the ride. I live in Rathfarnham and work near the park so can meet people / drop off in either area.

PM me if you are interested.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭LDB

oh dear, poor girl. I hope she's ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

ollietrex wrote: »
    My girl friend just had a fall and broke her hand so I have now two spaces in my van.
    PM me if you are interested.

I wouldn't like if my BF said that about me! 2 spaces! ( sorry, I couldn't resist :D )

Hope she's ok :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭ollietrex

LOL... Luckily she does not read boards.ie so I am ok... :)

Its a shame as it was going to be her first sportif on her new shiny road bike...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Hi ollie, I'd be very interested in a place down- might stay over Saturday night though.

I'll send you a PM- I can come down to Rathfarnham to meet you.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭ollietrex

The van is now full...

• Advertisement
Advertisement