Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can a thread about a delay re speeds be the same as "eircom confirm etc"

Options
  • 30-06-2008 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,452 ✭✭✭

@cabal. I think you missed the point, the thread you linked my post to is about eircom confirming speed increases, there are no speed increases so a new thread highlighting the delay should have been allowed. You are letting eircom off the hook a no one will find out about delays except by wading through a multitude of threads.

It should be highlighted vigourously how bad eircom are and then we may get a result.

gb--

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

gb: the last couple of pages in the thread mentioned have been regarding the lack of deployment of the advertised speed increases by eircom. Please stick to the one thread.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

the thread covers the "upcoming speed upgrades" and the delays, I've edited the thread title to make it more clear

If you have an issue regarding how I or anyone else mod either drop me a PM or post in feedback but don't start a thread in Broadband about something your unhappy with.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement