Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent Date Help!

Options
  • 30-06-2008 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭

Going on a date with my girlfriend tonight and I need some recommendations as to nice places to go. I'm new to the city and so is she so we feel like exploring!
    I was thinking of bringing her to Thai Gourmet for dinner. Is there any other Thai restaurants worth recommending? Is Copper and Spice better than this place? We don't feel much like having Indian as we have had it quite recently.
    After this I wanted to bring her to a cocktail bar to slip a rohypnol.... wait i mean to impress her. Where is there a bar that serves cocktails in Limerick? The Clarion hotel perhaps?

Answers on a postcard within the next hour or two please! There will be thanks for those who reply :D

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I googled a bit and the Clarion seemingly has a cocktail bar. Also someplace called the Harris Bar.

Are you looking for posh martini's or 5 sex on the beaches for a tenner? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Posh Martini for herself but hell i would drink toilet duck so either in between. Any suggestions will do at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Limerick91

Thai Gourmet is better than Copper & Spice for Thai food.

For cocktails try the bar at the George Hotel, entrance just off O'Connell Street.

Harris Bar is closed

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Ya could try aubars,they had a decent enough cocktail list when i worked there a few years back

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

You could take her here - I've heard that it's lovely - must try it out myself sometime.

Have a great night u2!

and yes - they have a cocktail bar! :D

http://www.hotelclub.net/hotel.reservations/Hilton_Limerick_Hotel.htm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Oh well Thai Gourmet is closed Mondays so thats that place out of the question. So would Clarion have a better Thai restaurant thingy than Copper and Spice?
    Sorry about the amount of questions but cheers for all the replies!

Advertisement