Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Primary School Books

• 30-06-2008 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask this question but here goes - can anyone recommend where is the best place to buy school books for national school children. We usually go to Easons but is there a cheaper option on the internet.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

isn't there a schoolbooks website, with school spelt badly?

Shop around, loads of places are selling books and you get freebies like laminating, copies and the like as an incentive.

Reads will do it, for starters.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Lanigamadan

Try www.omahonys.ie they have started selling schoolbooks online now and seem to offer good deals. Free delivery too I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 sean_17

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭trek climber

Thanks for that, both are about the same price.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭slarkin123

I got all mine on www.schoolbooksonline.ie they're very reasonable and also do covering.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭NervyChick

They are all around the same price. I got my in Byrnes bookshop this year and it was great, girls behind the counter got the books, and noticed a mistake on the list ( i could have had them covered) I never realised it was for the wrong class and the girl pointed it out "this is a second class list? all the books here are first class books, is this right?" I felt stupid!
    They couldnt do enough for me, got my copies and pointed out the cheapest stationary and good deals.
    Can i just say i was amazed that an 88pg copy costs 50c i had picked up 7.. 7x50c=€3.50.. the young girl pointed out i could buy a pack of ten for €1.99 .. its only a few cent but still

Ps schoolbooksexchange.ie is brill

Advertisement