Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Bike Swiped...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭SerialComplaint

Sorry to hear about the theft - Let's not forget that the people who buy 'cheap' 2nd-hand bikes from dubious sources are just as guilty as the actual thieves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭PeadarofAodh

No luck with the Focus Cayo from Wiggle - I need a 63cm frame. Emailed them to see if they could either order me one in or help me source one from the mainland but no help in either area...email was signed off 'Joanne' but it might as well have been 'Unit 330'.

Does anyone know where I can source one from Europe (Google isn't being my friend) or should I just go for a different model/make/bike etc?

Any help more than appreciated!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Lilphich

I'd check the boardman bikes. I'm not sure that they make them that big but they are worth a look. Very good value. http://www.boardmanbikes.com

Advertisement