Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 09 - First info and gameplay!

Options
  • 30-06-2008 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭

Sorry PES fanboys but this is the only relevant forum.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Vke2QmIOI7s

Looks quicker and more responsive. Graphics are the same as FIFA 08 which is fine because they work. You know its FIFA 09 by the pace, the new GK animations and the training wall in the arena.

But lets hope PES2009 is better!:p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Feck off ya little Fifa boy! (only joking mods) Go to games Mikey! Grrr! :mad: :p

But Mikey, what if they drastically change it?! No prise money for you then! :p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Sorry PES fanboys but this is the only relevant forum.
    Ehh, Games > Games forum, shurely ?

Cordially,
    - PES Fanboi :]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Nailz wrote: »
    But Mikey, what if they drastically change it?! No prise money for you then! :p:D

Then i adapt and dominate.... FIFA 06, 07 and 08 all had difference game engines. Didnt stop me.

EDIT:

Some AMAZING screens released today:

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/images/community/fifa09/fifa0902.jpg

http://bp0.blogger.com/_vffBWzB_25Y/SGpVuwndg7I/AAAAAAAAAGs/z5Or5vHM1Nk/s1600-h/FIFA+09+Screenshot+01.jpg WOW, Ronaldos FK Stance is perfect.

http://bp0.blogger.com/_vffBWzB_25Y/SGpS-xQ1RzI/AAAAAAAAAGc/wUn7hQFfrs4/s1600-h/FIFA+09+Screenshot+Benzema.jpg Perfect Benzema.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

WOW, Ronaldos FK Stance is perfect.

That's the type of thing EA rely on when making their Fifa games.

• Advertisement

Reganio 2 wrote: »

Yeah, realism, god i cant stand it! Nah seriously i hope Konami include the ability for players to teleport randomly while playing online again, that was really fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,049 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Reganio 2 wrote: »

played fifa 08 then?

everyone else has because pes2008 was the largest crock of crap ive ever wasted money on, to think i bought a ps3 thinking that when pes came out that id have the best footy game ever

hope 09 is good :(

i hope Konami include the ability for players to teleport randomly while playing online again, that was really fun.

Ha! that was pooh wasn't it! and the keepers are absolutely sh1te...

To be fair FIFA 08's keepers arnt good either. But if you watch that video he goes on and on about making the keepers, for example, if your 1 on 1 and the keeper goes for the ball at your feet and you change direction the keeper will stick out a leg or arm in a different direction.

Then i adapt and dominate.... FIFA 06, 07 and 08 all had difference game engines. Didnt stop me.
    Haha, fair play. So therefore I should kick the shìt out of ya in Pro Evo!! :D But I suppose kicking the shìt out of a minor is allegal. :p;)
    Yeah, realism, god i cant stand it! Nah seriously i hope Konami include the ability for players to teleport randomly while playing online again, that was really fun.
    You confusing me now boy! :confused:
    Hey man, long time no speak!

• Advertisement

Haha, fair play. So therefore I should kick the shìt out of ya in Pro Evo!! :D But I suppose kicking the shìt out of a minor is allegal. :p;)

a) Im 19, last time i checked minors couldnt vote;)

b) You wouldnt beat me in Pro Evo either:p

a) Im 19, last time i checked minors couldnt vote;)

b) You wouldnt beat me in Pro Evo either:p
    Damn you! Well I'm still going to treat you like a minor!! :p:)

And... Yes, I would. ;):D (ooh great come back!!) :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭pesireland

hey Nailz whats up mate long time no speak, whats been happening on boards lately, you guys have a fifa08 bap team??

pesireland wrote: »
    hey Nailz whats up mate long time no speak, whats been happening on boards lately, you guys have a fifa08 bap team??
    Aw hey Trev long time no speak is right! How you keeping? Well, you know, the usual chit-chat and general shìtery, and I also got banned permanently from soccer but hey, whatcha' gonna do!?! :D

No I don't think we have a team, unless the rest are hiding stuff from me. You interested in setting up tournaments in Cavan? ;)

and I also got banned permanently from soccer but hey, whatcha' gonna do!?! :D

Yo Nailz! how did that happen?

Oh don't get me started, not here atleast. There's two soccer mods modding this forum, be carefull.

Aw hey Trev long time no speak is right! How you keeping? Well, you know, the usual chit-chat and general shìtery, and I also got banned permanently from soccer but hey, whatcha' gonna do!?! :D

No I don't think we have a team, unless the rest are hiding stuff from me. You interested in setting up tournaments in Cavan? ;)

Cavan :D not really, there would only be u and me there lol, u have ps3? whats ur psn again???

yeah like to get a BAP team going and challenge the Pesfan boys :)

Cavan :D not really, there would only be u and me there lol, u have ps3? whats ur psn again???

yeah like to get a BAP team going and challenge the Pesfan boys :)
    Why not?! I know loads of lads who call themselves Pro Evo Kings and then I just shìt all over them!! :D Sure you should get a bit of Cavan in ya, ya boring cùnt :p!!! Only joking pal. Yeah I have a PS3, but I need a wee update for my PSN to work. Just give me the weekend and I should have one.

Why not?! I know loads of lads who call themselves Pro Evo Kings and then I just shìt all over them!! :D Sure you should get a bit of Cavan in ya, ya boring cùnt :p!!! Only joking pal. Yeah I have a PS3, but I need a wee update for my PSN to work. Just give me the weekend and I should have one.

check out pesireland m8 made some new threads ;)

Ah gracias amigo!!! BTW that isn't your real sig, is it? :P ;) Haha, and if it is, sig2big!! :)

Edit: But I do have to say, it looks good.

• Advertisement

Ah gracias amigo!!! BTW that isn't your real sig, is it? :P ;) Haha, and if it is, sig2big!! :)

yeah its a bit on the large side, gonna try resize it now :), 1 min

Ah, technoligy nowadays...

Ah, technoligy nowadays...

yeah good init, that better ???

come on msn for a min :)

Oh don't get me started, not here atleast. There's two soccer mods modding this forum, be carefull.

Come on! spill the beans! PM if necessary!

I'm at work now so I don't have too much time... mmmmaybe later.

I'm at work now so I don't have too much time... mmmmaybe later.

u can spill the beans on pesireland lol, i don't mind ;)

u can spill the beans on pesireland lol, i don't mind ;)
    Ah no, then they'll just go on and scope me out there! BTW that's sly, trying to get people on it to look at why!!! Ya won't cod me boy!!! :p

Ah no, then they'll just go on and scope me out there! BTW that's sly, trying to get people on it to look at why!!! Ya won't cod me boy!!! :p

haha i was hoping you were gonna out urself :D

Oh yeah, you'd love that!!! :D
    <_< >_>

• Advertisement
Advertisement