Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Vampire Weekend

• 30-06-2008 5:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,357 ✭✭✭✭

Hey, many people here know or like Vampire Weekend? I first heard them on Saturday Night Live a while back, got their album, took me a while to get into them but really liking them now...

They were at Glastonbury over the weekend, saw them on the beeb a couple of times, they seemed to go down well with the crowd...

However, not 1 of my friends has ever heard of them, is there much awareness of them at all??

My favourite Vampire Weekend song, M79:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

There's a thread over yonder about them. Yeah they're excellent. It's the best album I've listened to in a long time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,357 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

I refuse to post in a forum entitled Alternative. Anyone who labels themselves as "alternative" are clearly not alternative...

Advertisement