Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mechanic Scratched my car!! What to do??

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Prob the best that could bo done considering how old the car is and it'd be hard to match!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭snowman707

you need to clean the red paint from around the lamp, looks real sh***y, was in the original pics. also , for someone that is so exact about you car I'm surprised you left that there. but at least you got the original botch job covered, who ever done that repair wasn't to worried about looks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

snowman707 wrote: »
    you need to clean the red paint from around the lamp, looks real sh***y, was in the original pics. also , for someone that is so exact about you car I'm surprised you left that there. but at least you got the original botch job covered, who ever done that repair wasn't to worried about looks

Around the lamp where? I know but there not much more i can do about it other than get a new bumper which i dont have the money to be paying out for.. It really doesnt look as bad as in the picture as yer seen it really close up

• Registered Users Posts: 7,442 ✭✭✭JoeA3

Tis not great, but the original botch repair is the bigger problem as the others have said... that said, its a 9 yr old car.

One of my neighbours has a much newer red Golf which looks like it had a similarly crap paint job done on it lately... red paint over-spray all over the underside, the wheel arch liner... it looks desperate!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Ah ship,
    That sucks. Hard luck:(

• Advertisement
Advertisement