Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do mods still check here???

Options
  • 30-06-2008 7:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭

just outta curiosity?? I don't ever remember seeing a mod on this board

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Wouldn't think so. The moderator on the models board must be dead or something...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

yeah i was thinking that alright or a certain someone would be banned from here too

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

yeah i was thinking that alright or a certain someone would be banned from here too
    Phfff. Don't get her banned I think its funny watching her making a show of herself. Imagine if she starts posting in afterhours:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I know but it's getting harder and harder to think of knew ways to insult her

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Yes, we do.

For those who think its fun to be a bully online (or in real life) - get a grip.

If I see anyone, ANYONE, get abusive towards another member in any of the forums I moderate - except a swift banning.

Congrats to Plug, you are banned for being abusive.

Go to Feedback if you want to whinge.

Topic Closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement