Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now that Diablo 3 has been confirmed...

Options
  • 30-06-2008 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭

Who has reinstalled Diablo 2 and started playing? I have, some others from work too ;)

Anyone fancy a game? I need to find my "official" version or buy a new copy...

Have you reinstalled Diablo 1/2 now that 3 is confirmed? 20 votes

Hell YES!
    0% 0 votes
    Ermm, no... but you raise an interesting point
    60% 12 votes
    Uhmm, whats a "diablo"? (Atari Jaguar)
    40% 8 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Have been playing it recently anyway, no need to reinstall :)

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Blood-Martyr

Pfft Reinstall? I never uninstalled them in the first place :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

never played it, Game have it in the 14.99 section but I don't think i'd spend that on an 8 year old game, it looks really dated too

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I found my oroginal copy the other day, and have installed it. Havent played it yet though. Also, i've never actually tried it in MP. Diablo was way before my online days. Must give it a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Gonna re-install Diablo 2 at the weekend :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

MooseJam wrote: »
    never played it, Game have it in the 14.99 section but I don't think i'd spend that on an 8 year old game, it looks really dated too
    You should give it a try. I reinstalled it last night and it still plays pretty damn well. Graphics are a little dated, but then again, it's to be expected. But the gameplay still stands up to any modern game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

I've nearly got it reinstalled.... I'm missing one peice, the first disc, yes, the installation CD :( I have all the rest, even the LoD expansion.

Yay! After registering my Diablo II cd keys on the Blizzard store it's now available for download! :D 1.5gb to go....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I tried playing this before and just could'nt get into it,whenever I tried to kill sumthing it would'nt die :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

I'll get around to re-installing it and LoD later on, thoughts are stuck between choosing Amazon, Barbarian or a Paladin this time around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Meh, replay value = 0 for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Never really cared for the Diablo series. Baldurs Gate and Icewind Dale were always more my thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

I wanted to install it a couple of months ago but i cant find any of the keys and some discs are missing =/

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Was playin a LAN game with my brother recently, but he hates act 3 so now I am stuck there as I dont fancy goin solo.

Would like to see more story in D3, if i can level one complaint at Diablo2 its not the click-click gameplay but rather the story is only filled in by glorious cinematics. The quests were interesting enough, but there was a very nice world laid out by blizzard in the manual (Arent blizzard manuals the best?) and the online "Arreat Summit". Its a shame it wasnt explored in more depth.

Advertisement