Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music for a hen party

Options
  • 30-06-2008 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭

Hi ladies..

Everytime I come in here, its with cap in hand asking for advice and information. Well why break a habit of a lifetime...

My girlfriend is organising a hen party for her best friend. She is snowed under with work and getting other stuff together and I offered to help with getting some of the music for the event together. Since I used to work as a DJ, that shouldnt be a problem... well its not, I just need a few more tracks :D

So far, its very Beyonce,Girls Aloud, Duffy, TLC, Bouncy summer remixes of 70s/80s classics, some boy band stuff, Abba megamix, Grease, Flashdance you know the stuff that makes you shake yar thang and have a good old dance!

As far as the hen goes, I have no idea.. i am purposely staying away from it in case I by accident let slip what is planned for the bride... :)

All I am really looking for is for those tracks that you love hearing when you are having a boozy, happy night out with your friends.. all suggestions welcome!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,312 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

May I suggest Tom Dunne's favourite?

I really must have a word with him about this and show him the error of his ways...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Ginger wrote: »
    Hi ladies..
    Zaph wrote: »
    May I suggest Tom Dunne's favourite?

I really must have a word with him about this and show him the error of his ways...

Error of my ways? At least I don't remember actually listening to these songs on the wireless.

Besides, that song is not one of their better ones.

This simply cannot be topped:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ginger

Righty then...

Well I am sure I can probably use it, it just might require more alcohol!

Advertisement