Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xpert Eleven online football managersim (Boards League?)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Hammered HJ 5-1 Get in!!! And split the pools 4 way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Superb 3-1 away win over dellboy.ie moves us into second spot. There's now a 5 point gap between us and 4th spot so fingers crossed we can get up to the Premier.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,107 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

ITT-Pat wrote: »
    bah! just lost a top of the table 6 pointer!

oh yeah! The old injury time winner from the Rebels must have been a sickner! ;)

Lol just got this for my other team -
    Gerrit Keelan has been addicted to a soap opera for years. Several months ago, Gerrit Keelan's favourite character was killed off, leaving the player a bit depressed. However, due to a huge outcry of protest from the soap's fans, the character has now been brought back to the show, allegedly suffering from amnesia. Gerrit Keelan is thrilled and gains some form as a result.

I know how he feels, I played super when Harold came back into Neighbours! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Xavi6 wrote: »

I know how he feels, I played super when Harold came back into Neighbours! :D

You absolute wanker. You're about 4 months ahead of us and now you've ruined the surprise:mad:

Bubs101 wrote: »
    You absolute wanker. You're about 4 months ahead of us and now you've ruined the surprise:mad:

:confused:

Harold fell off a cliff in 1991 and returned in 1996 with amnesia so unless you're over a decade behind it's common knowledge in both hemispheres.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭wcarey1975

well finally got my first win of the season. Second stage of plan achieved. Bring on Yoohoo Utd..:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

:confused:

Harold fell off a cliff in 1991 and returned in 1996 with amnesia so unless you're over a decade behind it's common knowledge in both hemispheres.

Ah Ok. Harold just left again, thought you were referring to that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,448 ✭✭✭evil_seed

what's the story if you can't update ur team if someone gets injured? i'm away on hols for the next 2 weeks :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭wardie

evil_seed wrote: »
    what's the story if you can't update ur team if someone gets injured? i'm away on hols for the next 2 weeks :D

Your reserves will come in if someone is injured so make sure you have 5 selected.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭markontap

evil_seed wrote: »

I'm also away for a few weeks.. Does the sponsorship carry over from week to week if you don't do it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

nope if you miss the sponsorship you miss it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

i'm sure they have internet access in whatever country you are travelling to

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭markontap

Cheers, Helix.

I'm sure there is, HJ, but I'm not really bothered going online just to go onto Xpert11!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

gl today

5-0 win today against the presumably inactive Vfb Dublin. Comfortable in 2nd spot now.

2-1 win today, Im a 6 rated mf away from having a starting lineup of all 6+ players which along with avoiding relegation were my goals for the season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Dammit, I forgot totally about this, and therefore lost 3-0.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

I drew 1:1 with LAGS eleven. I'm really pleased with this, its the first points they have dropped! I bought in a new 7 star defender and played 451 specifically to counter their 433 formation

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭genericgoon

Lost 2-1, thus surrendering my joint top position. Damn.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,107 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

got a last gasp winner today, 90th minute header, mighty stuff. Thats 1 draw and the rest wins for me so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

Sickener, last minute goal conceded to lose 1-0.

stanley win again

A resounding 3-0 victory... thats three wins in a row and unbeaten in 5 games, getting the hang of this now :)

From last up to 2nd place, fighting for promotion!

Gave my new striker a run out, got himself a booking on his debut but was otherwise impressive

So there'll be no more moaning out of you now that you've fluked a few results? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

my missus thinks it's gas playing "a random number generator"(nag nag nag).:D

So there'll be no more moaning out of you now that you've fluked a few results? ;)

haha we'll see.... I reckon I dominated my first few games a lot more than the last few, and yet these are the ones I get the results in... suppose the luck has evened itself out a bit

OMG I won again 2 wins on the trot and have gone from joint bottom to 3 points off promotion. I guess this is what the call a streak!!! getting nosebleeds here folks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Forgot about this...

well after giving everyone in my league a 3 game headstart in the interest of fairness, it looks like ill be getting promoted anyway

its tough being this good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Joint second after a 3-1 away win. That's 4 in a row. Division 2 here I come :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

I'm having a nightmare, getting beat every week:(
    I have a decent team but between injury's and red cards, it's been a disaster.
    Oh and scoring would be handy! lol:D

Helix wrote: »
    youre obviously getting your tactics horrifically wrong

2-1 away win today has us joint first. Super!

1-0 away win, and the win helped me split the pools for the 3rd week running.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

:o I forgot there was a match...
    resulting in 5-0 slaughtering:o

1-1 draw. 3 behind the leaders (who I play next) and on the same points as 2 other teams. Its going to be tight!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

4-2 win, but a second consecutive red card.

Won 3-1, joint top.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Vex Willems

forgot about this today but was playing the bottom side so recorded 2-0 win, six wins in a row now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

6-2 win. things are looking up.
    funds are low, 130000 econs for training is a bit steep i think. i haven't had too many returns so far from this training so far. is it the player's basic skills that's the issue or are ye getting benefits from these extra training sessions?

Easy 3-0 home win over Dellboy.ie has us still joint top. Nice hattrick form striker Orrin Langan. Got me a share of the pools as well.

Next up is a tough encounter against a rejuvenated Rafaloution.

Easy 3-0 home win over Dellboy.ie has us still joint top. Nice hattrick form striker Orrin Langan. Got me a share of the pools as well.

Next up is a tough encounter against a rejuvenated Rafaloution.

Rejuvenated is correct only one loss to your good self and it's now 4 wins on the bounce. Although I suspect I may get a tougher test this thursday. Biggest win I've had so far at 5-1 was a little dissapointed to concede the goal but I'll still take it.

Edit... And with 3(Count em) players in the team of the week for the second week running.

4 wins in a row for me, no chance of winning the league tho.

1-0 loss against the league leaders. :( Got the tactics right but an injury to my best player and him being at home, plus a dash of bad luck has conspired against me. Now I'm out of the promotion places.

3-0 win... thats 5 wins on the trot and 7 games unbeaten. 2 points clear at the top :)

Div 5 here we come...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,595 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Bump

Matchday tomorrow....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

How does one ensure your team has "prepared" status?

I thought it was loggin in on the day but apparently not.

GuanYin wrote: »
    How does one ensure your team has "prepared" status?

I thought it was loggin in on the day but apparently not.

I think its by choosing your opponents formation correctly on the match tactics page.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

I think its by choosing your opponents formation correctly on the match tactics page.

Doh!

I thought that was the formation for when you lose possession of the ball.

Wow, this is more basic than I thought. It also explains why I was never prepared :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement