Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xpert Eleven online football managersim (Boards League?)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 886 ✭✭✭DmanDmythDledge

Fcuk sake the team I got is muck. Going to take more than a season to get a decent team together. Will be lucky to avoid relegation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Beat some guy called Xavi 2-0 today:p
    I'm looking to finish top at this stage :pac: LOL:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,595 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Bambaata wrote: »
    hey all. are there any teams available at present? Am getting a little tired of one of my private teams so was thinking of a change.

Also if anyone is interested in getting a team in another private league we're looming to expand to a 8/8/8 over at a DMI league - http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=136659 - We play Mondays and Thursdays at 11 at the moment but that might change dependent on what the majority want.

Sure thing Bambaata. We have a couple of inactive managers.

164409 is the league ID.

Im already in the DMI league ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

so now it gets dirty:)
    dirty tricks enabled,oh there will be blood!!
    thanks kev!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

staker wrote: »
    so now it gets dirty:)
    dirty tricks enabled,oh there will be blood!!
    thanks kev!!

Yeh I just noticed that the other day...

Had a nice few mails waiting in my mailbox today

"A group of thugs got in to your ground to paint a lot of new lines on your pitch. They were however discovered and chased off before they managed to cause any damage"

I know who it was, thanks for wasting your money.... and revenge is in order :D

On a better note the youth system FINALLY threw me a bone... Cristiano Ronaldo (DEFENDER??:eek:), a nice 6 bar defender, already worth over 7.5m... was actually just looking into strengthening my defense, a few of the lads will be up for retirement soon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

Damn you Kev and your Dirty tricks...

There's only 3 players in my whole squad now who have + or neutral form arrows... and I don't have enough money train them all... and after such a good start to the season. :(

Ste05 wrote: »
    Damn you Kev and your Dirty tricks...

There's only 3 players in my whole squad now who have + or neutral form arrows... and I don't have enough money train them all... and after such a good start to the season. :(

I didnt do a single dirty trick. I was asked by someone to turn it on for a few hours twice so they could nobble a mate. It wont be goin on again

KevIRL wrote: »
    I didnt do a single dirty trick. I was asked by someone to turn it on for a few hours twice so they could nobble a mate. It wont be goin on again

Not even for a revenge attack?? :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭genericgoon

roryc wrote: »
    Yeh I just noticed that the other day...

Had a nice few mails waiting in my mailbox today

"A group of thugs got in to your ground to paint a lot of new lines on your pitch. They were however discovered and chased off before they managed to cause any damage"

I know who it was, thanks for wasting your money.... and revenge is in order :D

On a better note the youth system FINALLY threw me a bone... Cristiano Ronaldo (DEFENDER??:eek:), a nice 6 bar defender, already worth over 7.5m... was actually just looking into strengthening my defense, a few of the lads will be up for retirement soon

Just seen one of your Ronaldo's skills is shooting power. :D

Also, this whole dirty tricks think seems to have been just awful. Thankfully, I wasn't affected by it anyways.

I got mail!

Nelson Deiberson has become a nationally known celebrity and has started a talkshow on tv, For every program the club gets a handsome sum of money from a large media company. In total the club receives 191 500 econ in extra income.

LOL :D

• Advertisement

Hold on just reread this... not exactly fair is it :confused:

Hold on just reread this... not exactly fair is it :confused:

I believed it was above board. Like I said, wont happen again.

Yeh no worries, wasn't having a go... why was it turned off in the first place? I presume it takes away from the game a bit and could get out of hand?

Yeh no worries, wasn't having a go... why was it turned off in the first place? I presume it takes away from the game a bit and could get out of hand?

ya, its fun for a v short while, then gets silly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭ITT-Pat

rules help control the fun

ya, its fun for a v short while, then gets silly.
    Yeah in a small league I'm the league admin of, we had it for the first season and it was annoying very quickly...

Bad Kev, Bad Kev, admin abuse IMO, stick to modding... :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭RedJoker

Some people get all the luck huh ;).

You can decide what positions you get new youth talents in if you go to your team settings, takes some of the lottery aspect out of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

2-1 win at home. Lovely.

RedJoker wrote: »

You can decide what positions you get new youth talents in if you go to your team settings, takes some of the lottery aspect out of it.

Nice one, I wasnt aware of this.

6-2 win over Kirkby today. Meaning a 10-3 aggregate stuffing over the double fixtures :D

2-0 win... thats 3 wins on the trot and unbeaten in 7 games.

Nice to see Kev give Kirkby and absolute hammering (AGAIN!). 6-2!! Fairly impressive, knocking in 10 GOALS against them in 2 games :D

Im still sitting in fourth, but I've cut the difference to one point, the top is very tight though. Once I overtake Kirkby who are on a slippery slide to the bottom, I can take on Kev and Getouttathatgarden... Next few games are crucial!

Pity my new Wonderkid Cristiano Ronaldo didn't perform :( Only played to a four the moody c*nt!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Emmo

Nice one, I wasnt aware of this.

6-2 win over Kirkby today. Meaning a 10-3 aggregate stuffing over the double fixtures :D

Thats a hiding and no mistake.

Pity really cause I think if my keeper had not have gone off I would have won.

Back up keeper is a piece of dirty drift wood. Picked him up on the beach.

Emmo

2-0 win... thats 3 wins on the trot and unbeaten in 7 games.

Nice to see Kev give Kirkby and absolute hammering (AGAIN!). 6-2!! Fairly impressive, knocking in 10 GOALS against them in 2 games :D

Im still sitting in fourth, but I've cut the difference to one point, the top is very tight though. Once I overtake Kirkby who are on a slippery slide to the bottom, I can take on Kev and Getouttathatgarden... Next few games are crucial!

Pity my new Wonderkid Cristiano Ronaldo didn't perform :( Only played to a four the moody c*nt!

Sticking 10 past me is pretty good. Why could you not do it? Me and you the last game of the season, we shall see then. Mentioning me again in your press conferences, your obsessed.

Emmo

Im obsessed? Hehe your the one presuming all my other press release were about you... You may not realise that Xpert tells you who plays the dirty trick...

And as for blaming your keeper, now you can see where I was coming from!! My 7 bar keeper played to a TWO in his debut against your team and you knocked five past me. Since his form improved he has only conceded 4 goals in the last seven games.

Seems that the keeper is hugely important!

Im obsessed? Hehe your the one presuming all my other press release were about you... You may not realise that Xpert tells you who plays the dirty trick...

And as for blaming your keeper, now you can see where I was coming from!! My 7 bar keeper played to a TWO in his debut against your team and you knocked five past me. Since his form improved he has only conceded 4 goals in the last seven games.

Seems that the keeper is hugely important!

course your obsessed.

I know that when you are rumbled Xpert11 tells you who played it. So you know it wasnt me. Also you might not know but when you are VIP it tells you who visits your teams site. EVERY DAY RORY!

Every press release makes a reference to Kirkby. Hey I might be in the **** but you are well and truly staring up my hole. Be there at the finishing line and we will talk.

Emmo

Haha ffs I was trying to be nice there... My last press release was about a new player, and it MENTIONED a RETORT to your previous press release, where you PRESUMED i had blamed the dirty trick on you... LOOOOOOOOOL

Dude you really are obsessed ffs... you have made 20 posts on boards over the last three weeks, 19 of which have been in this thread in direct response to my posts!! And your the one who made an entire press release about my transfer dealings!!

Obsessed is definitely a strong word, but I would definitely say you have a problem :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

not all the time it doesnt ;)

Helix wrote: »
    not all the time it doesnt ;)

perhaps...

hey on the topic of dirty tricks, I can see why it would be silly to have them on all the time, but putting them on randomly for an hour here and there might be an idea, adds a little extra to the game :D

i agree

a random hour a week of having them on would be brilliant

not always, I've no idea who played the dirty trick on me, although I have my eye on Helix... :p

Finally got my season back on track, 3-0 win against Premier Stars, next up Helix in what could be a title decider

• Advertisement

Haha ffs I was trying to be nice there... My last press release was about a new player, and it MENTIONED a RETORT to your previous press release, where you PRESUMED i had blamed the dirty trick on you... LOOOOOOOOOL

Dude you really are obsessed ffs... you have made 20 posts on boards over the last three weeks, 19 of which have been in this thread in direct response to my posts!! And your the one who made an entire press release about my transfer dealings!!

Obsessed is definitely a strong word, but I would definitely say you have a problem :D

yeah yeah yeah.

Imagine that. Imagine some one speaking to the person demanding their attention. You got my attention Rory, infact it looks like you attracted other people's attention too.

Sit down and have a cup of tea, your delirious.

Emmo

Emmo wrote: »
    yeah yeah yeah.

Imagine that. Imagine some one speaking to the person demanding their attention. You got my attention Rory, infact it looks like you attracted other people's attention too.

Sit down and have a cup of tea, your delirious.

Emmo

Hehe yes... 19/20 posts... I seem to have gotten 95% of your attention!! Pity though that you haven't generated the same from me... Keep deflecting attention away from your results though :P

Think its about time to use your silly little phrase against you
    Emmo wrote:
    you are deffo rattled mate

And don't try to pretend to ignore me, its obviously I'm the only reason you check boards :p

As for the dirty tricks, tis up to Kev to change it if he wants... he's given us a taster now!

Ste05 wrote: »
    not always, I've no idea who played the dirty trick on me, although I have my eye on Helix... :p

Finally got my season back on track, 3-0 win against Premier Stars, next up Helix in what could be a title decider

ill hold me hand up ste

that was me :D

im not too worried about the title, promotion will do nicely

Private messages Rory?

:rolleyes:

nice one.

Emmo

Today I am a (2-1) loser. :pac:

Private messages Rory?

:rolleyes:

nice one.

Emmo

Nope, public for all to see :D

• Advertisement

Nope, public for all to see :D

Planning on more.

so long as you dont try to boil up my rabbit I will be grand.

shhhh, whats that sound.

Its Rory, rattling.

Emmo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,107 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

get-a-room.jpg

The last page or so of this thread has brought the lulz

Planning on more.

so long as you dont try to boil up my rabbit I will be grand.

shhhh, whats that sound.

Its Rory, rattling.

Emmo

Ah the innane ramblings of a lunatic :eek: I've seen this before, on the wall of an asylum... written in sh*t

Back OT, who else is up for the inclusion of dirty tricks at random? There's 48 managers in the league so maybe get some sort of poll/vote going...

Obv overlord Kev has ultimate say though :)

As I've said before. Dirty Trix just end up ruining the league. Look at how they have taken over this thread from just being turned on briefly. Forget about them kids, go back to knowking they never existed cause they wont be going back on again

honest

• Advertisement

As I've said before. Dirty Trix just end up ruining the league. Look at how they have taken over this thread from just being turned on briefly. Forget about them kids, go back to knowking they never existed cause they wont be going back on again

Ah twas just an idea... if they were on VERY rarely I don't think they would ruin the league but sure its my first time playing it...

Ah the innane ramblings of a lunatic :eek: I've seen this before, on the wall of an asylum... written in sh*t

Back OT, who else is up for the inclusion of dirty tricks at random? There's 48 managers in the league so maybe get some sort of poll/vote going...

Obv overlord Kev has ultimate say though :)

:p

in for long were ya?

Emmo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Kulgan

Strange couple of match days in division 4 with the top 3 all losing their home tie in the back to back fixture leaving them all tied on 17 points!

This is my worst season ever, although the bar is set pretty high! :p

Helix wrote: »
    ill hold me hand up ste

that was me :D

im not too worried about the title, promotion will do nicely
    Had a feeling... ;)

Nice news about the title, I assume you'll be putting out a weakened team on the 1st :D

Also, loving Rory v Emmo, very enjoyable, and especially Rory's latest Press Release about Sparta :D:D :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

Same 'ol,same'ol...
    2-0 loss away...

2-0 away defeat to Rolly Utd. Poor tactics from me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Came from a goal down to win 2-1 in the 89th. Unbeaten in three.

Its like dejavu all over again.

edging ever closer to promotion

2-1 away win against ste05

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭genericgoon

2-0 win against Devestated II. Good result, even if my forwards continue to lack a killer edge in front of goal. Next on to Getouttathegarden , another must win game if my promotion hopes are to stay alive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

bohsman wrote: »
    Its like dejavu all over again.

Yeah crazy how it happened again. Maybe Rory was right and it is fixed!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement