Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xpert Eleven online football managersim (Boards League?)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

Crushing Div 2 ATM... :D:D

Solid 4-0 win today against De Bowez...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Emmo

roryc wrote: »
    Massive win for me, 2-0 over TLC pushes me top of the league. Was sure I was gonna lose the game, was gonna throw out a fews youngsters and play defensive, but decided to play a full strength squad offensive to see how I fare against the big guns... result was a bit in my favour but nice to have a bit of luck!

Nice to see Emmo get a pasting, looks like ill be bypassing the fecker on his way back down, stop trying to avoid me ffs, me needs revenge!

avoiding you?

Sure its not my fault you cant get to the premiership.

hahahahahahaha

Its a deep burn thats still burning isnt it carthorse?

what score did I beat you by?

5 was it?

:p

Emmo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Emmo wrote: »
    avoiding you?

Sure its not my fault you cant get to the premiership.

hahahahahahaha

Its a deep burn thats still burning isnt it carthorse?

what score did I beat you by?

5 was it?

Emmo

Yep 5... worst defeat in the clubs history congrats :D Thats what happens when you play without a keeper!

Hence the need for revenge... try not get relegated again, ill be up in the Premier League next season and I want a feckin rematch!

Yep 5... worst defeat in the clubs history congrats :D Thats what happens when you play without a keeper!

Hence the need for revenge... try not get relegated again, ill be up in the Premier League next season and I want a feckin rematch!

Never gone down a division honky tonk.

Emmo

Ah right you are... just a 6th, 5th and a handful of 3rd's... (or should that be 'turds'?)

The definition of mediocrity eh! Think this is the year you get found out, no more sneaking promotions by a point :D

And you can brag all you want about your (short-lived) Premiership status, but don't forget, you started in Div 3 while I started in the depths of Div 6. In fact the only year I haven't been promoted is the season where you knocked five past my keeperless side... meaning I missed out on promotion by a single point!

Anyway enough of this crap, you wont accept a 'friendly' from my superstars so they only way i'll get my revenge is a league game, which judging by your results this season won't happen... ah well enjoy the slide back to Div 3!

hugs and kisses xx

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

Ste05 wrote: »
    Crushing Div 2 ATM... :D:D

i love playing you

:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Nice! My first game with Magic Marker FC resulted in a 2-1 win, at least we're now off the bottom of the 5th division!!

Ah right you are... just a 6th, 5th and a handful of 3rd's... (or should that be 'turds'?)

The definition of mediocrity eh! Think this is the year you get found out, no more sneaking promotions by a point :D

And you can brag all you want about your (short-lived) Premiership status, but don't forget, you started in Div 3 while I started in the depths of Div 6. In fact the only year I haven't been promoted is the season where you knocked five past my keeperless side... meaning I missed out on promotion by a single point!

Anyway enough of this crap, you wont accept a 'friendly' from my superstars so they only way i'll get my revenge is a league game, which judging by your results this season won't happen... ah well enjoy the slide back to Div 3!

hugs and kisses xx

hahahahaha Carthorse you are the living end. keep plugging away honky tonk. you will get there in the end.

Emmo

Boring 0-0 draw knocks me off the top of Div 1. Dominated the game but my forwards couldn't put one away even after 4 chances. Ah well, evens it out after last week I suppose...

Next week is away (again) vs Getouttathatrelegation. For some reason 4 of my first 5 games are away... not good!

I see Emmo lost again... christ man put some effort in. You don't seem like you want to win

Helix wrote: »
    i love playing you

:D

FFS I can't believe I lost that match!!! Although I did rest 3 players because I thought it'd be a decent win for me especially with you missing 2 of your better players, you really are my bogey team, next time there'll be no mercy shown.

Still in shock TBH...

• Advertisement

haha i know the trick to beating you, known it since last season. i dont think ill win the league tho

haha i know the trick to beating you, known it since last season. i dont think ill win the league tho

hmmmm, well keep it to yourself then!!! :p

Boring 0-0 draw knocks me off the top of Div 1. Dominated the game but my forwards couldn't put one away even after 4 chances. Ah well, evens it out after last week I suppose...

Next week is away (again) vs Getouttathatrelegation. For some reason 4 of my first 5 games are away... not good!

I see Emmo lost again... christ man put some effort in. You don't seem like you want to win

I see you are staring intently upwards again.

:P

Emmo

2 defeats on the bounce for ste knocks him into 3rd

didnt see this coming

division 2 is tighter than a gnats arse

2 wins out of 2 for Magic Marker FC, it's a long aul haul to the top yet, but we're feeling confident.

1-0 loss drops me down to third, forwards not performing at all, not a shot in the whole game. Have them all on top form not sure why they are playing so sh*t...

Romero up next

2 defeats on the bounce for ste knocks him into 3rd

didnt see this coming

division 2 is tighter than a gnats arse
    Forgot to do my team this week, still had Stojakovic and Davis on the bench (2 of my best players) and a young midfielder on that wouldn't have started... :(

So annoying. cos beating Rolly woulda been a huge step to securing promotion early... ah well, guess I'm back in the thick of things again...

hahahahahha

a win for me, a loss for Carthorse and he pisses his pants again.

This lad knows no bounds.

Emmo

Solid 1-0 win away to Xavi... top of the league again...

I'm gonna be taking a risk in my next game against meh, I'm playing a load of youngsters, I hope it doesn't all go tits up...

cant believe how tight div 2 is

i really dropped the ball with a draw today

• Advertisement

Put out the sub keeper and a few youngsters and won 3-0. Back to top of Div 1 but fairly tight. Star defender got sent off last game so had to play 3-5-2

I lose, the carthorse won so it must be time for that fool to have a another pop at me or invent some imaginary league he won or something.

Emmo

2-0 win, with second place losing ive leapfrogged them, but im still a point off ste who won again

same fixtures in reverse order on thursday, id be surprised if ste drops anything there tbh. i think the league will be as you were after the next round

I lose, the carthorse won so it must be time for that fool to have a another pop at me or invent some imaginary league he won or something.

Emmo

No need... Im kinda hoping you stay up now, could do with an easy six points next season tbh

And no imaginary leagues, I've won two... almost three :)

A lot more than none... almost none

If you finish third it'll be your highest placing yet right? Lol your like the Liverpool of Xpert Eleven, you prob support them aswell don't you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭genericgoon

Yet another draw. Still undefeated but 4 of the matches are draws so lying in a miserable 5th place.

If you finish third it'll be your highest placing yet right?

wrong again Carthorse. hahahahahahahhahaha

I finished 3rd loads of times. Like the time I got promoted and you didnt, 3 promotions in a row! Thats why I am in the premiership.

Never mind though. I look forward to more fantasy from The Walter Mittey of Xpert11

Emmo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

4-2 win,4 yellows,1 red!!
    won't play "bruise" again for a while.

2-0 win, with second place losing ive leapfrogged them, but im still a point off ste who won again

same fixtures in reverse order on thursday, id be surprised if ste drops anything there tbh. i think the league will be as you were after the next round
    Fingers crossed... although a couple of my guys played stinkers and their form's after dropping massively... :(

Still fairly tight, but I'm confident I can get promoted again...

wrong again Carthorse. hahahahahahahhahaha

I finished 3rd loads of times. Like the time I got promoted and you didnt, 3 promotions in a row! Thats why I am in the premiership.

Never mind though. I look forward to more fantasy from The Walter Mittey of Xpert11

Emmo

haha so finishing third would equal your highest finishing yet? Jesus your not the sharpest are you...

Emmo

Three promotions in a row... all on the last day or the season... suppose you need something to cheer about! Silverware not a priority at Liver... Kirkby is it

Emmo

Ah well, enjoy your world of mediocrity

Emmo

(btw you don't need to sign every one of your posts, people can see who wrote it)

Emmo
    Emmo
    Emmo

• Advertisement

haha so finishing third would equal your highest finishing yet? Jesus your not the sharpest are you...

Emmo

Three promotions in a row... all on the last day or the season... suppose you need something to cheer about! Silverware not a priority at Liver... Kirkby is it

Emmo

Ah well, enjoy your world of mediocrity

Emmo

(btw you don't need to sign every one of your posts, people can see who wrote it)

Emmo
    Emmo
    Emmo

hahahah

changing what you wrote?

Sure thats not like you is it?

I see you had your pop after this? Its a deep burn, must still be burning.

Cmon up and play with the big boys.

Emmo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,595 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Crucial 1-0 win against Kauto's stars today.

The battle to avoid the drop in the Premier is gonna be v close this season

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭genericgoon

Absolutely vital win over Stanley Victor FC keeps me in the promotion hunt. Still undefeated this season but with Ste05 XI up next (and away from home) that is going to undergo its greatest test yet.

3-2 loss pushes me down to second, still all to play for.

As for Kirkby's recent press release... dude you win. At the start this little rivalry was a bit of fun but jesus christ... you need help man.

"We asked psychologists..." Was it your own by any chance?

Really though, Emmet is it? Get some help man. I won't mention you again in any press release if its bothering you too much.

Some people are just a whole different type of crazy...

3-2 loss pushes me down to second, still all to play for.

As for Kirkby's recent press release... dude you win. At the start this little rivalry was a bit of fun but jesus christ... you need help man.

"We asked psychologists..." Was it your own by any chance?

Really though, Emmet is it? Get some help man. I won't mention you again in any press release if its bothering you too much.

Some people are just a whole different type of crazy...

can someone change this guys nappy?

Pissed himself again.

Emmo

can someone change this guys nappy?

Pissed himself again.

Emmo

Let it go man... it was funny for a while but your just a f**king weird person

its 1am here im off to bed

• Advertisement

Let it go man... it was funny for a while but your just a f**king weird person

its 1am here im off to bed

:rolleyes:

oh did you expect me to say nothing about the CONSTANT pops you have at me.

didums.

Nappy change and up to bed with ya, poor baby.

Emmo

0-0 draw should be enough to stay up.

Absolutely vital win over Stanley Victor FC keeps me in the promotion hunt. Still undefeated this season but with Ste05 XI up next (and away from home) that is going to undergo its greatest test yet.
    Looking forward to our match.. I really need payback for that loss earlier in the season...

If I can beat you guys, it'll be a massive step towards securing promotion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Emmo, roryc... Xperteleven has a league forum and press release system. Use those for your interactions.

If you post in this thread again in reference to each other I will ban you both permanently from the forum. Those last two (now deleted) posts put you guys over.

GuanYin wrote: »
    Emmo, roryc... Xperteleven has a league forum and press release system. Use those for your interactions.

If you post in this thread again in reference to each other I will ban you both permanently from the forum. Those last two (now deleted) posts put you guys over.

sounds fair enough

• Advertisement

GuanYin wrote: »

boooooo.

Come on GY its a bit of fun. And its been enjoyable reading the 2 lads get onto each other over the past few seasons. I know that the game has press releases, but there's not much banter on this thread as is. No point in strangling it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

KevIRL wrote: »
    boooooo.

Come on GY its a bit of fun. And its been enjoyable reading the 2 lads get onto each other over the past few seasons. I know that the game has press releases, but there's not much banter on this thread as is. No point in strangling it.

When they start breaking forum rules, it puts me in a bind because 1) I don't know if they're joking or not and 2) even if they are, the next time someone does it elsewhere and I ban them, I'm going to get a PM with a link to this thread saying "why didn't you ban them" and a 3 page discussion in poker forum about how unfair I am.

The last two posts were completely unacceptable from any standpoint. If they want to banter, they need to refrain from abuse and follow the charter.

Won 2-0. So glad to shut that fu... oh wait.

1202843894LIgzBJ.jpg

Up to second in the Premier after the win today

5-1 secures safety in div 4
    a few tough ones on the run in,promotion an outside chance.:(

1-0 win pretty much guarantees promotion to the Premier League. Nine points clear of 4th with three games to play, next up is TLC away

Can this thread just be locked up please.

Edit: I asked for the thread to be closed and after some PM's with therecklessone support his decision to close this thread. The Xperteleven game does not have any connection with Boards.ie now and I think its best for all concernedto close the thread. Players of the game can use the in-game forums and press releases for communication

promotion to div3 secured with 2-0 win at home.

When I took over the team they had 3 losses in a row and bottom of the 5th division. Now with one game to go we're 5 points clear of third place.

See ya's in the 4th division!

I quit today,can't stand the abuse in some of those press releases.
    Enjoyed it until ye dragged it down.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement