Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rebecca on a rampage!

Options
  • 30-06-2008 8:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭

After Mohammed used the last of the tobacco Rebecca went beserk and had ANOTHER hissy fit before cutting up his birthday belt. When he asked her about it she said she cut it up because she couldn't stand him and went on another rant!

This is another girl needing that padded room! By the way when are we going to see that!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Her eyebrows offend me.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

He should have burst the fat bit*h, i fcuking depise her with a passion, tub of s**t.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

mdwexford wrote: »
    He should have burst the fat bit*h, i fcuking depise her with a passion, tub of s**t.

Jade Wannabe!
    And that aint no compliment !
    She actually said BB should have put more people in
    there like her.
    = NO VIEWERS.
    TWAT!!!!!!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

I nearly puked when she came out of the diary room starkers. Give me that hula-hoop game any day!! :D
    She's defo a Jade Goody wannabe, at least Jade was funny(ish), Becca is just annoying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

I find myself changing the channel when herself/Jen/Dale/Stuart appear.

If I knew Rebecca I'd probably bust her. She's the type of girl that would describe herslef as "keraaazy"....in other words "I'm a complete headwrecker that totally embarasses the few friends I have everytime I get 2 ciders into me. I'm also incredibly unintelligent and say little more than 'yeah but no but yeah but...'"

• Advertisement

Chinafoot wrote: »
    I find myself changing the channel when herself/Jen/Dale/Stuart appear.

If I knew Rebecca I'd probably bust her. She's the type of girl that would describe herslef as "keraaazy"....in other words "I'm a complete headwrecker that totally embarasses the few friends I have everytime I get 2 ciders into me. I'm also incredibly unintelligent and say little more than 'yeah but no but yeah but...'"

+1. no yeah but no yeah(ect)!!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Stick her in a pink tracksuit and she could be in Little Britain.

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Stick her in a pink tracksuit and she could be in Little Britain.

Stick Her In ANYTHING...............PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
    Wrap it in plenty of SELLOTAPE........and GET HER OFF
    OUR TV,
    PLEASE!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭tasha1

Absolute Headwrecker..

KEEP YOUR CLOTHES ON!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

tasha1 wrote: »
    Absolute Headwrecker..

KEEP YOUR CLOTHES ON!!!

+1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Sabertooth

shes irritating in the extreme.... quote "ugggh i wally ate wrecks uuuuughhhhhh eeeeeeeeeeaaaaa" and no-one wants to see ur tits u disgusting beast

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

She's absolutely horrible. Did you see her laughing at people apparently shouting 'Rex is a wanker'.

The plus side is she'll be convinced Rex will be going this week!

I thought she just made that up?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,609 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

She did make it up..I cant wait to see Bex's, Lukes, Dales, Stu's and Jennifers face when Jennifer goes..That'l make my week,,Bex to go next week then

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

She's absolutely horrible. Did you see her laughing at people apparently shouting 'Rex is a wanker'.

The plus side is she'll be convinced Rex will be going this week!
    Cant wait to see her face when Jennifer goes :D

I think she could be a lot quieter without Jen. Jen seems to just bring out the malicious side of her.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

If that's a size 12 I'm a size 0!

Amz wrote: »
    If that's a size 12 I'm a size 0!

Me too, l'm chuffed with myself:D
    Can't wait to go out and get that new outfit.;)

Yeah i would have thought she was a good 14-16. Maybe she's just one of those idiots that sqeezes herself into tiny clothes to claim she's slimmer than she really is?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Well it's part of the Chavvy code innit?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

Ugggh, grade A oinker is that one, I would imagine that even the most hardent chav is embarrassed by her 'funnnneeay' antics.

I would imagine that Coventry as a whole hangs it's head in shame everytime she squeezes into that I heart COV shirt.

Funny thing is, this girl will probably get married in a few years and have a few kids. What boggles me though is what bloke would talk to this munter, let alone mount her, is beyond me.

Ugggh, garade A oinker is that one, I would imagine that even the most hardent chav is embarrassed by her 'funnnneeay' antics.

I would imagine that Coventry as a whole hangs it's head in shame everytime she squeezes into that I heart COV shirt.

Funny thing is, this girl will probably get married in a few years and have a few kids. What boggles me though is what bloke would talk to this munter, let alone mount her, is beyond me.

NOT just beyond you, CHRIST she does not know the
    meaning of being on BB,
    BECer out of the house NEXT!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

She seemed ok when she first went in. I think Alex & Sylvia's characters suppressed Rebecca's real personality and when they left she let loose. I can't understand why no one is standing up to her???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 551 ✭✭✭meanmachine3

becks was saved by the skin of her teeth, she used the "get out of jail card" for her bussom buddy luke. as far as i'm concerend he shouldn't have been allowed to nominate because it passed him alphabetically. it that had stood then it would've been jen,rex and becks.

here's who the housemates nominated, makes some interesting reading

Jennifer got 6 votes, Rex got 6 votes. But where did they come from..?

Another round of nominations has taken place and Rex and Jennifer will face the public vote this week.

So, who did the dirty on them, and how close were the nominations? Feast your eyes on who nominated who this week:

Dale - Rex and Mohamed

Darnell - Jennifer and Mario

Jennifer - Rachel and Kathreya

Kathreya - Jennifer and Rebecca

Lisa - Jennifer and Rebecca

Luke - Darnell and Rex

Mario - Rex and Mohamed

Michael - Darnell and Rex

Mohamed - Rebecca and Jennifer

Rachel - Jennifer and Rebecca

Rebecca - Rex and Rachel

Rex - Rebecca and Jennifer

Rex - Rex and Rachel

The plot thickens...

Who goes on Friday? You decide

also mario's another backstabber. on thurs night/fri morning he said he had rex's and mo's back and would make sure nothing would happen to them ,then he goes and nominates both.

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭rhapsody

I thought Mario nominated Rebecca?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

rhapsody wrote: »
    I thought Mario nominated Rebecca?

Nope he didn't. Mario nominated rex and mohammed which i thought was weird seen as he was very much on their side when that argument erupted but i guess he had his reasons. To be honest i'm not liking any of the housemates except kat. Rachel in fairness is way too nice and fake with it, but kat is for sure genuine.

Def jen should be kicked out this week and rebecca following her next week, bex used to be entertaining but now somethings gone wrong upstairs and she's changed an awful lot in such a short space of time but i do wonder would the same not happen to any of us cooped up in such an environment?? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

Bec's said in the Diary room that she wasn't a + size girl, what she fails to realise is that in the world of fashion she would be classed as a + sized model.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

trishw78 wrote: »
    Bec's said in the Diary room that she wasn't a + size girl, what she fails to realise is that in the world of fashion she would be classed as a + sized model.

Size 12 doesn't count if your stomach is overhanging the waist band of your jeans!

In the first week i thought everybody was just following Alex, then she left and i thought everybody was following Sylvia, then she left and it looks like everyone is following Jen, now when Jen leaves will everyone follow Rebecca or will she actually stop acting the eejit!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement