Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rebecca on a rampage!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

akamossy wrote: »
    Rachel in fairness is way too nice and fake with it, but kat is for sure genuine.

Huh?! How can you think Rachel is fake and yet think that nutjob Kat is genuine? :eek:

Rachel is the only normal girl in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Ok bex may be annoying but i really don't think it's nice to make fun of her weight!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Nobody is making fun of her weight per se, they're making fun of the fact that she's completely deluded about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 551 ✭✭✭meanmachine3

akamossy wrote: »
    Ok bex may be annoying but i really don't think it's nice to make fun of her weight!
    during the last shopping task they over spent by £54 odd, poor kat went into the diary to ask big bro where her cookies were, thinking they were at the top of the shopping list. unfortunately they screwed poor cookie over and put her cookies to the bottom of the list hence why they were left out.
    now in fairness to rex he made kat some cookies and when bex asked for one she was told something like " you dont need them". he wasn't refering to her weight. they all got most of what they wanted from the shopping list, all that is except poor kat.
    the only thing she wanted were cookies and they (who ever did up the list) couldn't even get that right. to me thats why rex told bexs off.
    my point being
    bex got her drink and fags etc.
    rex made kat cookies because she got nothing from the list and now bex was after poor kats pride and joy.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

also mario's another backstabber. on thurs night/fri morning he said he had rex's and mo's back and would make sure nothing would happen to them ,then he goes and nominates both.

Hey, don't be bullshining the good name of the facilitator. I have repeatedly posted why Mario nomed the two lads, and he had his reasons. Mario doesn't take sides blindly. If he disagrees with someones actions, he will pull them up on it, irrespective of what 'camp' they are in, or his previous relationship with them.

Also, nominations is all part of the 'game' side of BB. What went down on thur night/ fri. morning, was very much real and not a game. Certain people stood up to be counted, irrespective of how the others would perceive them and possibly nominate them as a result of it. Mario was one of them, and Darnell was the other one. Mario handled that situation like a UN peacekeeper, and it it wasn't for him, the situation could have gotten a whole lot uglier.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Hi Mario!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭greenapplesea

Chinafoot wrote: »
    I find myself changing the channel when herself/Jen/Dale/Stuart appear.

If I knew Rebecca I'd probably bust her. She's the type of girl that would describe herslef as "keraaazy"....in other words "I'm a complete headwrecker that totally embarasses the few friends I have everytime I get 2 ciders into me. I'm also incredibly unintelligent and say little more than 'yeah but no but yeah but...'"

I totally agree- she's unbearable! She has nothing even remotely intelligent to say for herself and acts like a complete bitch when she gets drink in her.

She totally feels that by bitching constantly and hurting people's feelings she is "only expressing her opinion". She made the whole "Portraitgate" scandal so much worse by getting in people's faces- NOT cool missus!!!!!

Anybody looking at her in jail? She's kicking and screaming like a brat of a child having a hissy tantrum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Msfc

I must say, her parents must be dead proud!!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Msfc wrote: »

Mostly hiding the car in the garage and pulling the blinds.
    (no pun intended to Mikey):D

• Advertisement

Ha ha yes i've always wondered about when these fools get evicted and their families are always standing by gushing about how proud they are but what do they really say when they get home!

Did anyone see the clip of rebecca scaring the other housemates by doing the ring/grudge thing against the glass? Jen was behind her rolling her eyes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Msfc

haha no didnt see that, was it last nite? although i did see her flashing her boobs and arse to Luke:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

although i did see her flashing her boobs and arse to Luke:rolleyes:

I saw that as well, but I had trouble telling which was what. :pac:

I saw that as well, but I had trouble telling which was what. :pac:

Thats all rebecca ever does, flashes and throws hissy fits!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

LolaDub wrote: »
    Thats all rebecca ever does, flashes and throws hissy fits!!

I CAN'T STAND HER!!!!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭darsar

That was some sturdy table she was on for ummmm bop!! :D

It looked a bit wonky at one stage!

I'd love if they played that Juliet Turner song- strange how we find each other so disappointing when she was coming out!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

I found the discordant screeching as each of the newbies entered, kind of hard to take...

Think about it, she is supposed to be a nursery nurse, and I feel very sorry for any poor child in her care.

• Advertisement

What lynx ad was maysoon in? When i googled it all i got was her in her underwear :rolleyes:

lts the new Lynx ad ,UTV have it on a lot.:)

Rebecca cut stu's hair :eek:
    Give the guy a medal for bravery.
    That or a padded cell.!

Did you see mo eating a salad cheese lemon and crisp sandwich the other day!!!!!!!!:eek:

LolaDub wrote: »
    Did you see mo eating a salad cheese lemon and crisp sandwich the other day!!!!!!!!:eek:

And were the rest of them singing
    Mo Mo Mo how do you like that
    how do you like that,:D

Ugh and i'm heading out to dinner!!! Thats all i'll be able to think about

Been thinking, dont think people should get rid of bec,s
    or luke yet, even if we don't want them to win we do want aggravation in there, and they will provide it.
    Who want's Dull and Boreing.:D

Hey LolaDub , she's up.!;)
    At least you're sure of a reprieve :D
    Save the BBBs 1.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

I dont want bex to go, at least shes entertaining!

• Advertisement

Yeah she is in a " No don't do what l think you're going to do " sort of way ,BUT so is Mario although l've seen a side to him l don't like (then again we probably all have that) But l do think he could give Lisa a break.:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement