Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rebecca on a rampage!

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

The way he spoke to lisa was ridiculous, shes her own person. He really bugs me to be honest

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

He bugs me too, but in a way that makes me want to hear what he's got to say next.
    Saying that bec's and Luke are like Tom and Jerry,
    always fighting but at the same time one would be bored without the other.
    l don't like Luke at all but at least there is always something going on around him.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

He bugs me too, but in a way that makes me want to hear what he's got to say next.
    Saying that bec's and Luke are like Tom and Jerry,
    always fighting but at the same time one would be bored without the other.
    l don't like Luke at all but at least there is always something going on around him.:rolleyes:

very true, ah hes good for a laugh and him and bex are hilarious together. I think lisa would be more fun with mario out of the picture.

Only a matter of hours now,Loladub:P:P:P
    :D:D:D:D;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Only a matter of hours now,Loladub:P:P:P
    :D:D:D:D;)

BOO!!!!

I really hope mario goes this week!

• Advertisement

LolaDub wrote: »
    BOO!!!!

I really hope mario goes this week!

l meant for your reprieve ya dill :D:D:D

l meant i'm so happy to have you back, boards isn't the same without you, you're the best one!!! :D:D:D

I know!!!

You're a dill!!!

Big brother is getting a bit dodge now, looks like more fights are erupting!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Ah for gods sake, who let her beck in??! Lola just loves seeing Bex's baps :pac:

Dyflin wrote: »
    Lola i'm so happy to see you here again my big brother forum experience is now complete. Please send me more naked pictures of rebecca hopefully in a lovely fiat

I missed you too! Do you think rebecca is a fiat girl? I'd say she's just a lukes back seat girl

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

I missed you too! Do you think rebecca is a fiat girl? I'd say she's just a lukes back seat girl

You need a fiat van to get Bex in the back. :D

• Advertisement

You need a fiat van to get Bex in the back. :D

Or a volvo estate ;)

I know!!!

You are Brill !!!!!!!

Big brother is getting a bit dodge now, looks like more Lolas are erupting!
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Lads...seriously. Private messages would be far better suited for your little chats. It's making the threads a pain to read.

/end back-seat modding.

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Lads...seriously. Private messages would be far better suited for your little chats. It's making the threads a pain to read.

/end back-seat modding.
    oops! yeah you are right, Tiptoeing quietly away now,;)
    But, in all fairness that should be LAD,without the s,cause l am female and so is Loladub and so we know who's left.,;)(jeeze lola now l am suffering mistaken identity, must be rubbing off.
    Ok and sorry mod's.

Chinafoot wrote: »

/end back-seat modding.

*scans through BB threads* maybe you could try contributing instead of just reading, hmm?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

*scans through BB threads* maybe you could try contributing instead of just reading, hmm?
    • Insulting fellow members not tolerated
    • Keeping threads off topic not tolerated

Relevant posters receiving PMs....thread being locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement