Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding a tattooist

Options
  • 30-06-2008 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭

Hey everybody,just wondered if anyone here could help out.I had a couple of tattoos done on my back a couple of years ago,these were done in a shop called INKREDABLE in Ballincollig in Cork which closed down a year or so afterwards,I always had planned to get another one done on my leg but could never get the time to make the journey,I was wondering if anyone knew where the previous owner maybe based now or where she might be working,her name was Trish Callahan and there was a Spanish tattooist that worked there called urco I think,It would be great if anyone would be able to help??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 kevin23

Trisha now works in Tribal Ink in Cork city : 4 Kyle Street ( between Coalquay and North Main Street)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭arnhem44

kevin23 wrote: »
    Trisha now works in Tribal Ink in Cork city : 4 Kyle Street ( between Coalquay and North Main Street)
    Thanks for that,thats great news,thought she may of headed back for Wexford.It was a pity to see the shop go that time.Thanks again

Advertisement