Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PROBLEM WITH INSTALLATION

Options
  • 30-06-2008 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭

I've just got FM08, but I am encountering problems trying to install.
    I have windows XP, but when Intall Anywhere tries to load it usualy stalls at around 40% and says to find another location for the file, or something like that!
    I've looked for solutions and can't find any. I was just wondering if anyone here had similar problems and any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Little-Devil

minty16 wrote: »
    I've just got FM08, but I am encountering problems trying to install.
    I have windows XP, but when Intall Anywhere tries to load it usualy stalls at around 40% and says to find another location for the file, or something like that!
    I've looked for solutions and can't find any. I was just wondering if anyone here had similar problems and any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks.

You will need to post more information on the acutally error you get after 40%

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭minty16

OK, so it stalls at 40% in the install anywhere application. It then shoots up to 99% really quickly, before a message says
    '' Please select another location to extract the installer to''........
    After this its a no hoper...

Advertisement