Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

need some recommendations

• 30-06-2008 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭

hi

Im off to ibiza on saturday, nd i'm only sortin out my ipod now,

I need a few tunes,
    Good ones that get ya going,

old skool dance classics or hard house stuff,
    Good ones like Tidy Boys- Till tears do us part
    Mauro picotto iguana

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Johnerr

bump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 96 ✭✭eamonhonda

i made a list of some songs i like at the moment in a thread a few down called electro tunes or something have a look

i'll do ya a mix if you want, list some of your fav so i get an idea and i'll know where to go from there.....

9pm till i come?
    luvstruck?
    café del mar?
    meet her at the love parade?
    la la land?

list goes on ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

just go out and buy or download any of the tidy albums or any of the classic dance albums,clsssic trance album,ministry.
    look for mixes by your favourite artists.
    use the noodle man

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Or Sean could whip up a mix for you, he's big into the classics and that. Hard trance classics freak is our Sean :pac:

• Advertisement

Felixdhc wrote: »
    Or Sean could whip up a mix for you, he's big into the classics and that. Hard trance classics freak is our Sean :pac:
    ha ha.actually i used to be well into it.was all about it years ago.
    have a stack of 1500 records over ere just sitting there.mostly trance/hard trance.i actually think i have a classic trance mix somewhere(albeit a bad one)

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Johnerr

i'm downloadin a few but cant remember the real gud ones, would be gud if ya could do us up a mix sumtin different,

thanks for replys

Johnerr wrote: »
    i'm downloadin a few but cant remember the real gud ones, would be gud if ya could do us up a mix sumtin different,

thanks for replys

i dont play the stuff you listed anymore,but im sure theres some mixes on here or check mixdepot or podomatic

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Johnerr wrote: »

thanks for replys

Check the Asylum thread, some excellent mixes in there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 165 ✭✭arsebandit

if you can get hold of it, its a classic "punchenella~ santransisco" if you do source it for download post back her please, this will get you going before you hit the clubs.

• Advertisement

heres another indie~apollina this is a great tune ( not sure of your age but if your over 30 this is for you) this was a claasic asylum tune,
    http://www.mediafire.com/?d29ooyc3mmm, check it out here, my present to you!!

here is san transisco for ye, i uploaded it today for ye,
    http://www.mediafire.com/?6nqm5kjje3z

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

One of the better Ibiza compilations from a few years back.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Manumission-Classics-Collection-Various-Artists/dp/B000GB7DT4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭PurpleBerry

Don't know if you're into Fatboy Slim but if you are I could sort you out with a few sets. Brighton Beach I & II, Portrush, Brasil, Amnesia. The flight'll fly by so quickly you'll be wanting to stay on the plane!

Have fun in Eivissa :cool:

Advertisement