Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO HELP!!!!

Options
  • 30-06-2008 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

hi i just dont understand sumthing, i hv one level 7 course and 9 other level 8 or 9 or whatever, but i dont know how to submit them both!!??

is it possible to place my level 7 as my number 6 option?? i have 10 courses???

does any 1 no how 2 solve this issue?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 crammer123

hi i just dont understand sumthing, i hv one level 7 course and 9 other level 8 or 9 or whatever, but i dont know how to submit them both!!??

is it possible to place my level 7 as my number 6 option?? i have 10 courses???

does any 1 no how 2 solve this issue?

all u have to do is enter the level 7 one in the space for the level 7's..
    if u get enough points you will get offered one level 7 and one level 8 and then u choose which one u want..
    so theres no need to put it in 6th place..

• Registered Users Posts: 20 rower 4 life

thanks i get it now!! ur a crammer im a last second chick!!

actually just wonderin if i hv 9 level 8's, can i only hv 1 level 7 or can i hv more

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

You can have up to 10 level 8 options and 10 level 6/7 options. Just fill up all the boxes you're provided with if you want. They wouldn't give them to you if you couldn't fill them. :p

Advertisement