Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Licence needed for a cbr 250cc?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,026 ✭✭✭Wossack

lol, the old power to weight comes up every one of these threads :p

I, for one, dont have much faith in the weight of the kg/kW thing - would know I'd prefer to have my piece of paper in my pocket (however worthless it might seem to you ninja900 :P) saying 'blah blah 33bhp' rather then trying to blag bout the use of 'or' instead of 'and' in the legislation at a gardai checkpoint...

However...!

There'd be a great market for bike model specific restrictors, as once the weight of the bike goes above ~156 kg, its better to be restricted by the power to weight rule, rather then the general power one... Mine could be restricted to 27kW for example (its quite light) <.< A 2008 cbr600rr could be r'd to 30kW... >.>
    TheDriver wrote: »
    I'm having great trouble finding the power of my 1995 cb400, all the quotes on power by google are for the newer post 99 engine (ivtec?), anyone know where I can find this out?

http://bikez.com/brand/honda_motorcycles.php?page=2 ?

Advertisement