Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about repeating

Options
  • 30-06-2008 10:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

OK, lets say your doing 6 subjects. You need 401+ points.

You get 100% in 4 of your exams and get 400 points.
    But you fail your other 2 and get no points for them.

To get your 401+ points will you have to repeat all your LC subjects again or just those 2 subjects to add on to last year's points?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

As far as I'm aware, you have to repeat all subjects. You can't add on points from different years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Tyson12

Mark200 wrote: »
    As far as I'm aware, you have to repeat all subjects. You can't add on points from different years

Ya you have to repeat all the subjects. Points can't be added from different years. The only reason someone would repeat a single subject is if its a requirement, like maths

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭DupsTheKid

Yep, you can keep/add the grades from previous years but you can't add the points.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Ah imagine if you could add points from years... "Well I got 400 this year with a bit of work, so if I spend a year dossing and get 200, that's me into medicine."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Signature

:D Thanks lads!

It would be handy if you could wouldn't it?!

• Advertisement
Advertisement