Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stupidest game ever

Options
  • 30-06-2008 11:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭

Sight training wtf, seriously who buys this crap, just had to get that off my chest

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

MooseJam wrote: »
    Sight training wtf, seriously who buys this crap,

Did you buy it?

(p.s What is it?)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

sounds like some load of **** for the ds or wii, jumping on the brain training bandwagon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Silverfish wrote: »
    Did you buy it?

(p.s What is it?)

It's a game for the DS that's basically a bunch of mini-games that's meant to improve your eye coordination etc.

I have played it and yes It's crap.

:)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,594 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Well the "Brain Training" games have shown there's an untapped market for cod-science based casual video games. It's the perfect combination of modern obsessions; casual video gaming coupled with the feckless, "slacktivism" based self-improvement affluent people like to pursue.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,607 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

So, with all the above logic, why is WarioWare on my GBA so cool?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,594 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    So, with all the above logic, why is WarioWare on my GBA so cool?

Well cool is fine; just don't try and pretend it's in the least bit good for you ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

If I ever spend money on improving my sight I'm going to come out of the transaction wearing glasses

Advertisement