Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

lady instructor from tallaght

Options
  • 30-06-2008 11:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

hi everyone im trying to find a lady driving instructor who used to run a driving school in crumlin village, its a couple of years since she was in crumlin. If there is anyone who thinks they might know the lady it would be a great help If you post a reply or pm me with her number. she is a great instructor.
    thanks alot

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 dewdrops

Hi Bouncie - Are you thinking of Orla? If so, she helped me pass my driving test at the beginning of June - she's great alright. Am very new, so not sure how to send her number to you though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭SakisP

Hi dewdrops, can u pls send me her number as well? when u click on the nick of the person, a small window pops up, the second line in the window is to send a personal msg. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 dewdrops

Aha! Am feeling even more blonde than usual now! Will send on number to you both...

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

SakisP wrote: »
    Hi dewdrops, can u pls send me her number as well? when u click on the nick of the person, a small window pops up, the second line in the window is to send a personal msg. Thanks!
    SakisP - TXT SPK is not permitted on this forum. Thanks.

Advertisement