Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please help CAO

Options
  • 01-07-2008 12:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

If you didnt want to change anything on your CAO application, was it nessecary to do anything today ?????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Économiste Monétaire

Not unless you wanted to alter your choices. If you're happy with your level 8 and 6/7 course choices then just leave the application be. Just write down your CAO application number and maybe your password too, just to avoid any unnecessary drama on the day ;)

You could always log in to make sure that you have everything in the right order and that they are choices you will enjoy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Sino23

UCD_Econ wrote: »
    Not unless you wanted to alter your choices. If you're happy with your level 8 and 6/7 course choices then just leave the application be. Just write down your CAO application number and maybe your password too, just to avoid any unnecessary drama on the day ;)

You could always log in to make sure that you have everything in the right order and that they are choices you will enjoy.

Thankyou !! :)

Had a little bit of a panic attack there, thinking maybe i might have had to go on and confirm my choices(I didnt change them) or something.
    am very happy with my choices :D

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Économiste Monétaire

You're welcome.

You still have until 5:15 p.m. to makes any changes. You should have received an email listing your choices the last time you made any changes.

Advertisement