Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway/Cork based time-waster looking for musicians to jam with

Options
  • 01-07-2008 12:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Galway/Cork. I primarily play guitar, but like all good recovering procrastinators I've wetted my beak in many other instruments. I have free time to jam every tues-wed, but arrangements can be made to suit you/group.

As far as my taste goes, I embrace the strange and quirky, but also like the mainstream stuff. I'd listen to music of any genre, it just depends on the weather.

Regarding technical ability, I have moderate dexterity and an understanding of music theory that gets me by, though western music (as in civilization, not just cowboys) is all I've really known I'm open to whatever people bring to the table.

Pm me if your interested / want to arrange a session.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭corkstudent

Can you list some of the band you like? Especially the unusual ones. I think this would help everyone get a better idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

Like minded waster up for a bit of a jam. Not the best guitarist that ever picked up the instrument, by any stretch of the imagination, but vocals is my thing really. List up your bands and we'll see....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Kier63

Oo Oo Pick me ! Pick Me ! I play bass, I'm dying to Jam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 RealBlueEyes

Hi All - is there anything happening on the jam front guys - i am a newbie on guitar and looking to jam?

Advertisement