Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

return/repair of zen

Options
  • 01-07-2008 2:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭

not too sure where to post this so sorry if its in the wrong section,a work colleague dropped my creative zen and now its broken,i was just wondering do creative have a repair center?i cant seem to find any information i was just wondering does anyone know where to send it to,thanks for the help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

I heard Creative have a pretty good support service ( I own a Zen Vision M 60Gb) but thankfully I've never needed to contact them.

Some info here.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭snowey07

i used the forum on their website when mine broke to ask about returning it. HOwever it took 3 months of emailing , for them to take it back and change it for a new one ( it was under warranty)

I found their customer service dreadful. Btw there based in Blanchardstown if youre returning it.

best of luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭bigpinkelephant

I have had 3 Zens and all have broken within a matter of months for no reason at all. The last one is still within warranty but I'm not even bothered, I'm getting an iPod Touch instead ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

i think its still under warranty and all.im gonna try sort it out,im going insane without music

• Registered Users Posts: 5,517 ✭✭✭axer

i think its still under warranty and all.im gonna try sort it out,im going insane without music
    I doubt your warranty covers damage caused by dropping it since you have no rights there. You could chance your arm but if there are cracks then they will know.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

well they guy who dropped it has offered to pay for a new one or repairs so im sorted either way.only problem is i cant find anywhere that sells the creative vision w

Advertisement