Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ROBBIE WANTS RAFA - FOOTBALL 365

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

mike65 wrote: »
    While I don't think it'll happen the fact Keane has said nothing suggets he is happy enough to be linked (even if he has no intention of moving) I smell a pay rise! :)

Mike

Signed a new contract earlier this year with a significant pay rise Mike, if he uses this story to lever a further rise it would give lie to the idea that he is interested in the move for CL football and a chance to play for his boyhood team

He'd lose a lot of fans at Spurs, that is for sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

He'd lose a lot of fans at Spurs, that is for sure.

Don't he'd lose a lot of sleep over that tbh. My take is that if we accept an offer he'll talk to them and probably go. I don't think he's itching to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

yiddo wrote: »
    Don't he'd lose a lot of sleep over that tbh. My take is that if we accept an offer he'll talk to them and probably go. I don't think he's itching to go.

I agree Pat, what I meant was if it became known he was using this rumour to get more £££ out of Spurs then a lot would turn against him.

I can accept him moving for CL football or even to go to his boyhood team, but if it's about money then fcuk him.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

I can guarantee you that he will not use this interest from Liverpool to mooch a pay rise again. If we were to accept a bid or even talk to Liverpool about it, Robbie would definitely consider leaving. If that happened, you could'nt really blame him could you, playing for his boyhood idols and the chance to play in the CL.

Anyway, he's staying put, we have nothing to worry about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

For what it's worth from Ben on FTL
    Keano staying ( liverpool havent got doe and they have not made a proper bid anyway... he would love to go to liverpool but he knows it wont happen so his prepared and happy enough to stay..

Tanio will be moving on and gardner will go if he gets offered the money he wants from stoke.

Bentley there doing evertyhing in there power to get done this week before they go to spain..

Bale is fit. and ready to go..

Ledley will be fine for start of the season.

there away till 23rd or 24th july they will play two crap teams out there for practise.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

in relation to the above post^^^^^

this was posted tonight on a Liverpool forum, by about the most reliable informant on the net for matters relating to Liverpool. He is a friend of Steven Gerrards and is usually always right.
    Dont panic, I think the Keane thing is close to being finalised.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Elisha Scott is probably one of the most clued up posters on any forums. He appears in that Sky documentary on Steven Gerrard and pretty much is always on the ball with his insider information.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 seanson

Mr Alan wrote: »
    in relation to the above post^^^^^

this was posted tonight on a Liverpool forum, by about the most reliable informant on the net for matters relating to Liverpool. He is a friend of Steven Gerrards and is usually always right.

To lose one striker (Berbatov) is unfortunate,

to lose two (Keane) is carelessness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

I think Keane will go...........and Berb's also I am afraid.

I think Ramos will let them go and go in for Santa Cruz!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

John W wrote: »
    I think Keane will go...........and Berb's also I am afraid.

I think Ramos will let them go and go in for Santa Cruz!
    If this is true then it's a backward step by the club and a lot of fans will lose heart in the hope of ever making real progress.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Woodgate

How can you say that when Berbs want to go and has made it known for a long time now. Keano, if he wants to go should be left go aswell because you only want guys who want to play for spurs. Ramos is going to change the way we play so in reality, if we signed Santa Cruz & Pavelchenko we would not be in bad shape. If Bent also went a 3rd striker could be needed but I would have faith that Ramos will get the right people and has targets in place it the Berbs and Robbie sales go through.

Advertisement