Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

THE HISTORY OF THE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP DVD

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

That poll is badly done as a lot of those guys had matches at more than one event. A good example of Warrior v Rude at both Wrestlemania V and Summerslam 89. The Wrestlemania V match was god awful, but the rematch at Summerslam 89 was awesome.

And in all honesty, would you trust WWE's judgment when it comes to match picks?
    VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,287 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

I thought this DVD was already out

I thought this DVD was already out

There was a VHS of it released around 1987 too.
    Methinks there's another one coming out, to compliment the history of the WWE championship DVD that came out in 2006.

VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

51RH1EY02ZL._SS500_.jpg

Yeah there was one in 2004 that was fairly poor tbh

Shawn Michaels Vs Crush

Bret Hart Vs Skinner

Shawn Michaels vs Marty Jannetty

Shawn Michaels vs Mr. Perfect

Shawn Michaels vs "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan

If i'm not mistaken nearly all the matches are from 92-93

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

Did they do something about the history of the IC title on 24/7 too?

I think I remember seeing some program on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

That poll is badly done as a lot of those guys had matches at more than one event. A good example of Warrior v Rude at both Wrestlemania V and Summerslam 89. The Wrestlemania V match was god awful, but the rematch at Summerslam 89 was awesome.

And in all honesty, would you trust WWE's judgment when it comes to match picks?
    VR!

If you put the cursor over the i on the right hand side it gives you the match details

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Yeah I was gonna vote for Jeff Hardy V Johnny Nitro but its the match they had at NYR, not the ladder match on Raw :( so didn't vote.

EdK wrote: »
    If i'm not mistaken nearly all the matches are from 92-93

All of them are from 1993 with the exception of Bret v Skinner, which was from 1991.

VR!

EdK wrote: »
    If you put the cursor over the i on the right hand side it gives you the match details

Just saw that there, but thanks for pointing it out. Comp in work uses ye old version of firefox, hence why i got nowhere with it. :)

VR!

Advertisement