Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overdraft on current account with laser

Options
  • 01-07-2008 10:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this is wrong forum. Mods move in required!

Have a lazer card with my boi current account, was wondering how I go about activating an overdraft?

I assume I just go into my local branch and ask for one.
    Was thinking nothing much, maybe €150-200. I get paid monthly so sometimes I get stung for cash.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

or call them. or email them. or send a carrier pigeon. you have to get in contact with your bank in some way

i wouldn't bother going into the branch unless they insist on it though. it can most likely be done over the phone

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Banking etc.

I'd say just get in contact with your branch.

dudara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

With AIB they let you set them up over the Telephone Banking. Start with BOI Telephone Banking and move from there is what I'd do.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,611 ✭✭✭Blackjack

Call banking 365. They may charge an annual charge of about 20 euors or something, but they will offer a percentage of your monthly or annual salary AFAIK.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

Annual fee of €25 per year if you use the overdraft.
    They wont offer you any amount they are not allowed, you give the amount you want and they will put the application through if its approved well and good if not they will suggest you try for a lower amount

• Advertisement
Advertisement