Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Activities for small group!

Options
  • 01-07-2008 11:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hey all

Just looking for some bright ideas if anyone has any!!

I am supposed to organise an activity for 8 people next week. It has to be a mid week after work think to last a couple of hours before heading to dinner. We're based in Limerick so looking for something around the area and preferably close to a good restaurant for afters.

My current options seem to be Karting, Pitch and Putt or Bowling. I was just hoping someone might have some alternative bright ideas. Its a mix of guys/girls 20s and 30s!

Any ideas would be very much appreciated!!

Kate x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Crazy golf out in Plassey??its a bit of a laugh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 KateD

jackncoke wrote: »

That's actually a super idea but I should have said we did this as our last activity!! I can't choose that again but thanks for the suggestion because its the type of thing that's ideal for what I'm looking for!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

i think youve got all there is to do listed kate unless your willing to travel a bit!! quadbiking down near watergrass hill is good crack if its still there...

or paintballing out in combat zone in shanagoldem

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

oldie but goodie - bowling?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

funfair is outside storm this week. its rubbish though, and full of scobies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

jackncoke wrote: »

Is it actual crazy golf with little windmills and ramps or just a small indoor golf course?

Advertisement