Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

goog plac to advertise racer for sale in Dublin/cork

Options
  • 01-07-2008 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭

Hey gy i have a hasa r3 racer for sale
    just wondering where i can advertise it, somewhere where it will shift fast?
    any ideas?
    thanks
    ed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭_JOE_

Try adverts.ie ...they always have numerous buyers lurking...but make sure to put up pics...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭eurotrotter

_JOE_ wrote: »
    Try adverts.ie ...they always have numerous buyers lurking...but make sure to put up pics...

thanks dude, just posted an ad there
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭niceonetom

this forum has gotten quite busy, so putting a link to your ads (or even a pic or two of what you're selling) here would be a good idea too. the mods tolerate a certain amount of private advertising here as long as it's done reasonably, and you're not selling rubbish.

you could try gumtree.ie too- i've sold a couple of things through there with goods results.

Advertisement