Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CL Qualifying

• 01-07-2008 11:21am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,014 ✭✭✭

Drogheda to play Levadia Tallin,

Rangers to Santa Caloma or FC Kaunas in the second round.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Linfield v Dianmo Zagreb in round 1 winners play winners of Dudelange v Domzale in round 2

Drogheda v Dynamo Kyiv in round 2 if they progress

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭Death or Glory

Who did Leeds get?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Who did Leeds get?
    They are in the group stages :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

We beat Levadia 3-0 on agg in the 01/02 season in CL qualifying then in 04/05 they beat us 3-1 in Dalymount after a 0-0 draw away in the uefa cup which resulted in Kenny getting sacked. Drogheda should beat them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭Death or Glory

Get in!!!!! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

bohsman wrote: »
    they beat us 3-1 in Dalymount after a 0-0 draw away in the uefa cup which resulted in Kenny getting sacked

lol

I knew I knew the name from somewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Even though they have been bad in the league, you would think they will take that Latvian team.

I think they can get a win in Dalymount against Dynamo Kyiv, and if they can get a result there who knows.

This is going to be a weird game, because I would like to suppor them and bring my massive Ukraine flag with me but I don't think I will.

I want Drogheda to win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Even though they have been bad in the league, you would think they will take that Latvian team..

Ah yeah, but it is Paul Doolin as manager! Expect to see a 4-5-1 at home to these probably.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Pats get Olimps from Latvia.
    Cork get FC Haka from Finland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

This is going to be a weird game, because I would like to suppor them and bring my massive Ukraine flag with me but I don't think I will.

I want Drogheda to win.

It's alright estie, Drogs are well used to Irish people going along to support teams from other european countries when they are playing in IRELAND.

Twats.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

bohsman wrote: »
    We beat Levadia 3-0 on agg in the 01/02 season in CL qualifying then in 04/05 they beat us 3-1 in Dalymount after a 0-0 draw away in the uefa cup which resulted in Kenny getting sacked. Drogheda should beat them.
    When I first saw the draw, I thought the same myself. But, Levadia reached the first round proper of the UEFA cup 2 years ago, beating Haka and FC Twente to get there; some people may remember Newcastle struggling to get by them in the subsequent tie? Last year, they only lost out to Red Star Belgrade on away goals in the CL 2nd qualifying round. Looks like a great big potential banana skin to me, particularly given Drogs poor form so far this season.

Pats should beat Olimps - apparently they finished bottom of the Latvian top flight last year but retained their place because the division was expanded from 8 to 10 teams. They currently lie second from bottom; Pat's can have no excuses if they fail to progress.

Advertisement