Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carpool from maynooth to blanchardstown

Options
  • 01-07-2008 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi

I'm a provisional licenced driver going from Maynooth to blanchardstown (ballycoolin specifically but blanch area is grand) mon-friday for a 7.30am - 4 pm shift. I am looking for a full licence driver who is willing to share lifts (or just get chauffered in my fabulous 99 opel astra) to and fro as I dont fancy my luck with this new law.

Any takers??

Niall

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

Niall26 wrote: »
    Hi

I'm a provisional licenced driver going from Maynooth to blanchardstown (ballycoolin specifically but blanch area is grand) mon-friday for a 7.30am - 4 pm shift. I am looking for a full licence driver who is willing to share lifts (or just get chauffered in my fabulous 99 opel astra) to and fro as I dont fancy my luck with this new law.

Any takers??

Niall

Hey Niall, did you get any luck with this?? I work in Blanch, and live in Celbridge but unfortunately my shifts are irregular so I dont suit pooling with anyone. Anyways, hope you get sorted soon!!!!

Advertisement