Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

:P and :p Smilies

Options
2»

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

It should give you all an idea of how tricky it can be for us that when we remove :rolleyes: there is a campaign to have him reinstated and when we reinstate him, people start calling for his removal.

Somedays you just cant win around here....

DeV.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I think you will find that it was I, long in the distant past, that first called on feedback for the removal of the rolleyes smiley.
    Then at some stage during my falling out of love with boards it was removed.
    Then as soon as I come back that condescending little rolleyes bastid is back.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

DeVore wrote: »
    It should give you all an idea of how tricky it can be for us that when we remove :rolleyes: there is a campaign to have him reinstated and when we reinstate him, people start calling for his removal.

DeV.
    Can we campaign that the unnecessary second :P :p be removed from the smilie list at least. Maybe have both 'Pees' point to the same image or something?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

I think you will find that it was I, long in the distant past, that first called on feedback for the removal of the rolleyes smiley.
    Then at some stage during my falling out of love with boards it was removed.
    Then as soon as I come back that condescending little rolleyes bastid is back.

So are you saying that you preferred his replacements, cyclotard / O_o ?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

No replacement needed ever. Just an end to condescending smiley responses.
    Even worse than one word ones.
    Sickens me to my sick core.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Yeah, poeple don't know how to use it, it pains me. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

What happened ?? My little friend no longer works :(

See :P

Oops , its working now :P .

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

What happened ?? My little friend no longer works :(
    This is not a medical forum!!1!1! :mad:

If you are having problems with your little friend, you should see a doctor ... or maybe just a better-looking date? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

If you are having problems with your little friend, you should see a doctor ...

Listen to Randy ,he knows all about it:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

DeVore wrote: »

DeV.

Keep smiling! :) You've done good.

/pats back

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I've had to start changing to :-p becasue he changed this.
    You can never win! hehe

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Listen to Randy ,he knows all about it:)
    /slaps randomitis round the back of the head with a wet dishcloth! :mad:

/slaps randomitis round the back of the head with a wet dishcloth! :mad:

*** Washes head with disinfectant***
    Randy I don't know were that's been and we all know your habits:P:p:-p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭pirelli

*** Washes head with disinfectant***
    Randy I don't know were that's been and we all know your habits:P:p:-p

where would a dishcloth be...
    I suspect the kitchen is the most likely place, and possibly the kitchen sink and I speculate some glasses and a cup and saucer.... or a pub.

** Stuffs a smelly sock that was found in wasteland into a random orifice and packs a box solid**

pirelli wrote: »
    where would a dishcloth be...
    I suspect the kitchen is the most likely place, and possibly the kitchen sink and I speculate some glasses and a cup and saucer.... or a pub.

** Stuffs a smelly sock that was found in wasteland into a random orifice and packs a box solid**

Randy is Kinkay;)

Randy is Kinkay;)

The box is probably very kinked, now that a random odd sock is jammed in there, that's why it can only muffle strange pronunciations, like 'kinkay'.

The box is probably very kinked, now that a random odd sock is jammed in there, that's why it can only muffle strange pronunciations, like 'kinkay'.

Hey you talkin about my socks?;)

Hey you talkin about my socks?;)

They yours, great well you have one of them back now, I found it in the phoenix park on my morning stroll.Looked like you had a rough night.
    Alls well that ends well. Random..hmm

They yours, great well you have one of them back now, I found it in the phoenix park on my morning stroll.Looked like you had a rough night.
    Alls well that ends well. Random..hmm

Are you my stalker?:(

Are you my stalker?:(

loldogs-cute-puppy-pictures-dismuhporch.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement