Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Spa Day

Options
  • 01-07-2008 11:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 627 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Its the better half's bday soon and i was looking at getting her a spa voucher for somewhere in the city.

Just wanted to see if anybody had any recommendations - seen that the radisson have a midweek morning option for €99

Havent a notion whether whats included :confused: so any pointers, advice would be great!

Cheers,

Jugs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Sent a few family members to the Rad before - they loved it. Not cheap but meh it's a once off.

Call into them if you like, they'll explain everything to you. But be warned, it's a little freaky in there tbh you'd wanna be baked off your head going in, it's all dark and candles and soft music - not for me tbh :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Jugs82

Cheers John - sounds perfect for the GF

Wouldnt be my idea of a day out either :)

Advertisement