Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar Lessons in Waterford or Kilkenny?

Options
  • 01-07-2008 11:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

i'm really interested in learning to play the acostic guitar, if anyone knows a good teacher, could you please let me know !:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Thread moved to the "South East" forum, hope this is the correct one, mods?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

eoin_s wrote: »
    Thread moved to the "South East" forum, hope this is the correct one, mods?

Not a boder Eoin :)

xashx: If things dont work out here, Try adverts.ie :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

Can't say I know anyone personally, but keep a look out for ads in the paper or noticeboards in the major supermarkets. Or you could go the other route and get lessons in the WIT Music School, but I know they have a bit of a waiting list and it can be pretty expensive.

(btw, mods, he/she's gonna get much answers here is he? This forum is completely dead. Don't see why he's not allowed post it in the Waterford forum too where he'd get much more of a response. Just a thought)

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,036 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

deise59 wrote: »

(btw, mods, he/she's gonna get much answers here is he? This forum is completely dead. Don't see why he's not allowed post it in the Waterford forum too where he'd get much more of a response. Just a thought)

Would be in agreement with you on this, I never even knew we had a south east forum. It probably should have been allowed to remain open in the Waterford forum and maybe closed this one here.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

If the OP wants to pick either Waterford or KK forum - ill move it to whatever one. Its in the South East as he is asking about lessons in two citys in the south east :)

Requests like the above often appear on Adverts.ie which is pretty popular..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

deise59 wrote: »

It was more a case that I didn't know what forum to move the thread to in the first place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 xashx

cheers for all your posts ! the reason i was hoping to have them in both kilkenny city and waterford city forums is because i live in waterford but work in kilkenny (and i am originally from kilkenny) so either would suit, also they are much busier forums ! but if i could get it moved i'd say waterford city would be the best one, please !:)

Re-Opened the Waterford thread. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 xashx

Thanks a million :)

p.s. i tried adverts.ie a few times but nothing there. lots in dublin but none around this area

Advertisement