Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL- Faster Speeds Again?

Options
  • 01-07-2008 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭

I am on the Broadband Express, it was 3mb, then they said to fill out a form for an upgrade to 6mb for the same price, But now they have upgraded again? Whats going on?

Broadband Value: €20.00 for 3mb
    Broadband Express: €30.00 for 10mb
    Broadband Ultra: €40.00 for 20mb

So does that mean that i can fill out another form on the site and get 10mb for €30.00 a month? Or does this only apply to new customers...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Ross_Mahon wrote: »
    I am on the Broadband Express, it was 3mb, then they said to fill out a form for an upgrade to 6mb for the same price, But now they have upgraded again? Whats going on?

Broadband Value: €20.00 for 3mb
    Broadband Express: €30.00 for 10mb
    Broadband Ultra: €40.00 for 20mb

So does that mean that i can fill out another form on the site and get 10mb for €30.00 a month? Or does this only apply to new customers...

A big thread about this down along the page . Yes you can order 10mb AFAIK

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Yeah there is already a huge thread about this. You don't need to fill in a form, just plug out your modem for a while and then plug it back in and you should be upgraded.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

people need to use the search option OR just look at the first 10 posts.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement