Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jack Daniels in a plastic bottle (Dublin)

Options
  • 01-07-2008 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    Does anyone know of an off-license in Dublin which sells Jack Daniels in plastic bottles rather than glass ones?

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭dreamr

i believe no where in ireland does.

you best bet is to get a mate whos in Spain to buy you one.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,456 ✭✭✭Blisterman

I'm assuming it's for a festival.

Just get 2 coke bottles and funnel it into them. Tons of people do it, and I've never heard of anyone getting it conviscated.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Stick some spare caps in your pocket, sometimes they take caps off bottles so you cannot throw full closed ones at the crap bands.

Do they allow booze in at the unmentionable festival?

I seem to remember people going in with cans to the actual event, not just campsite.

Drink is so dear and crap at many gigs it is worth the risk of smuggling. I find if you walk up with your bag already opened offering it to be searched they do not bother looking in it very well at all.

Advertisement