Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jack Daniels in a plastic bottle

Options
  • 01-07-2008 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, I posted this over in the booze forum too so I hope the moderator of the forum does not mind me reposting here..

I'm looking for an off-license that sells Jack Daniels in plastic bottles rather than glass bottles in the Dublin area.

Any ideas where I might find plastic JD?

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Why dont you just buy a bottle of glass JD and then pour it in to a plastic bottle?

i am assuming you are going to a concert or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

yup, going to a festival
    but we're buying about 5 or so bottles so I want to avoid having to pour it into plastic bottles.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

yup, going to a festival
    but we're buying about 5 or so bottles so I want to avoid having to pour it into plastic bottles.

I have never seen JD in plastic bottles, just pour in to empty plastic bottles and away you go

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

Will probably have to do that. I remember seeing plastic JD bottles before. Pretty hand for bringing drink to festivals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭Clink

The only place I've seen plastic bottles was on holidays, obviously to make your bag lighter when you're coming home with bag loads of duty free booze.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

If ya bring the glass, they have 2litre milk cartons to use, pretty handy, i worked at a certain gig a few years back near tickets do event control and pikies with vodka and buckie were pouring them into 2 litre milk cartons together... HARDCORE

Advertisement