Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Victoria Smurfit ignores Waterford!

• 01-07-2008 1:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

Outraged I am.

Mike.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

aahh she married a kilkenny man, he probably put her up to it

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

ah explain?
    how did she ignore it...context please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

The snooty cow is ignoring us every morning, several times a morning in fact. On the wireless.

"I was seduced by a cold beef sambo and a pint in Kilkenny, I was thrilled by the shopping in Bagnalstown, the hostility of Wexford was a joy...." etc.

NOTHING about us. :(

Mike.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

mike65 wrote: »
    The snooty cow is ignoring us every morning, several times a morning in fact. On the wireless.

"I was seduced by a cold beef sambo and a pint in Kilkenny, I was thrilled by the shopping in Bagnalstown, the hostility of Wexford was a joy...." etc.

NOTHING about us. :(

Mike.

and?
    Nothing about Tipp or Cork either...you all need to breath and relax

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Of with her head!

• Advertisement

No no no its an ad for the DiscoverIreland South Eastern section. Mind you what the fvck they know is anyones guess.

http://www.discoverireland.ie/southeast.aspx

Mike.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

mike65 wrote: »
    No no no its an ad for the DiscoverIreland South Eastern section. Mind you what the fvck they know is anyones guess.

http://www.discoverireland.ie/southeast.aspx

Mike.

They are an organisation to promote tourism in Ireland (North and South). Tho the website is pretty poor and the private ones tend to be a lot better (even without the thousands of euro pumped into sites like the above).

I feel I'm wasting my time with such a literal audience :pac:

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

ah yeah as if victoria smurfit is a real person , pull the other one !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

I think everyone in Waterford should get together and ignore Victoria Smurfit.

That'll teach her!!:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

One of our "top" actresses - her main claim to fame was appearing as an extra in The Beach.

Ah to be fair she stars in ITV top rated cop drama Trial & Retribution.

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

I dont even know who she is!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭Junior

I don't know what a tracker mortgage is !

Stokolan wrote: »
    I dont even know who she is!!

This is her
    bkint1victoria-a.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭JohnC.

If it is any consolation, I heard Keith Barry in a radio ad for the South East mention both Tramore and Waterford.

Proper Order! :)

Mike.

Kahless wrote: »
    If it is any consolation, I heard Keith Barry in a radio ad for the South East mention both Tramore and Waterford.

Keith is a deise man, so hed fecking wanna :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 paddy1mac

longshanks wrote: »

Hate to break it to you longshanks but her husband is actually a Waterford man........Douglas Baxter, used to live at the back of the Cove Bar in the house beside where DFL built the apartments. My brother went to schoo with him in Waterpark...nice owl fella.....his sister Tanya was a babe...

Saw himself and Victoria at the Spraoi one night and to be honest she's a bit of a minger in the cold light of day!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭spadder

shockwave wrote: »
    I think everyone in Waterford should get together and ignore Victoria Smurfit.

That'll teach her!!:D

Careful! her auld man will close your crystal factory. i think you should be nice to her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,432 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Great shopping in Bagenalstown lol :D.....has she ever been there :confused:

but can understand the bit about the HOSTILITY in Wexford, ha ha

spadder wrote: »
    Careful! her auld man will close your crystal factory. i think you should be nice to her.

Smurfits are in cardboard boxes not table wear.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

She's like Carrie Crowley but less annoying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,416 ✭✭✭jmcc

Douglas Baxter is not not a Kilkenny man from what I remember. He even went to Waterpark before it changed.

Regards...jmcc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

Cabaal wrote: »
    This is her
    bkint1victoria-a.jpg

ah vicki i have her placed now !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

paddy1mac wrote: »
    Hate to break it to you longshanks but her husband is actually a Waterford man........Douglas Baxter, used to live at the back of the Cove Bar in the house beside where DFL built the apartments. My brother went to schoo with him in Waterpark...nice owl fella.....his sister Tanya was a babe...

Saw himself and Victoria at the Spraoi one night and to be honest she's a bit of a minger in the cold light of day!!!!!!
    jmcc wrote: »
    Douglas Baxter is not not a Kilkenny man from what I remember. He even went to Waterpark before it changed.

Regards...jmcc

ok kids, cool your boots. on the ad she says she likes kilkenny so she married a kilkenny man

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,416 ✭✭✭jmcc

ok kids, cool your boots. on the ad she says she likes kilkenny so she married a kilkenny man
    The advert is wrong. Though it would take a KKer to believe in a concept like truth in advertising. :)

Regards...jmcc

Advertisement