Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This week's nominations [SPOILERS]

Options
  • 01-07-2008 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭

Jen and Rex.

Bye, bye Jen.:D Press are predicting 90-94% of the vote.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

YES!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

Yes! GET JEN OUT GET JEN OUT

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Happy days when she goes.

The square will become a line and hopefully a dot in the distance.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Heather McCartney would have more of a chance than Jen!

Doesn't Jen think she's loved though because she heard someone shout 'we love you Jen' in the garden? Uh-oh!

They're going to be sh*tting themselves when they realise the group of Rex, Mo and Darnell are more popular. Luke's face will be a picture. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

Oh I really hope Jen goes!:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Have missed a lot of BB. Why is Jen so bad? I thought Rex was a bit of a cock tbh. Was there some kind of turn of events?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

LadyJ wrote: »
    Have missed a lot of BB. Why is Jen so bad? I thought Rex was a bit of a cock tbh. Was there some kind of turn of events?

Rex is a bit of a cock, but he seems pretty dead on and genuine all the same.

Jen is a bit of a sly one.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,400 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Jen you say eh?.....

Only one thing I can say to that ...

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

:D
    GET
    HER
    OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 15,400 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

I so want her not to be kicked out before Friday, the booing is going to be mental!!

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

The booing will far surpass Sylvia and the house will be shocked because they seem to think Jen is popular with the public. This is from Chanel 4's website:
    Jennifer and Rex will face the public vote this week...

Ever since the housemates were called into the Diary Room on Monday to cast their votes, Rebecca has been convinced she would be up for eviction. However, she was in for a surprise.

"The housemates nominated for eviction this week are," boomed Big Brother, "in no particular order..."

"...Rex."

"Yes!" shouted Rex. "Thank **** for that! My heart's going well fast now..."

"And," added Big Brother, "Jennifer."

Jennifer tried to smile, but was a bit lost for words.

"You ain't going nowhere," whispered a clearly relieved Rebecca in Jennifer's ear in a scene resembling a stampede in Noah's Ark.

Think again Rebecca!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

Just been watching Live Feed there, and it is hilarious. Jen, Dale, Bex, and Luke in the bathroom, with the lot of them convincing Jen she won't go.

Dale saying that Britain loves an underdog, and that's what Jen is :confused:

Jen, the wench, is convinced she will go, but only because girls watch the program and girls don't like pretty girls who get on with the male housemates. How deluded can one women be. Really hope this waffle makes tomorrow nights highlights.

Bex in the bedroom now again telling Jen she won't go, she's 100% convinced of it. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Well she's wrong! Jen said to Rex that she had decided to take off her seal suit if she was nominated, rex said not to that the other housemates needed the food and she said she will because they've stabbed her in the back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 itchy&scratchy

im not saying jen is soo entertaining but,if you get rid of her, thats gonna spoil the whole dale jen stuart thing,
    like why did they get rid of slvia, she would have stirred so much. i dont see the point in keeping boring people there like mo and rex, what ya gonna watch for entertainment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Sabertooth

brilliant....cant wait to see its face (jen) when davina calls it....

Advertisement