Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4th July party

Options
  • 01-07-2008 2:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

Guys,
    I have a few American friends arriving tomorrow and they are looking for a good place to celebrate July 4th. Anyone know of a good independence day party in the city centre?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Give the US embassy a call - they will probably be able to assist you.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

A train journey to Waterford with me and 13 other Shels fans?:D There will be alcohol and plenty of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

A train journey to Waterford with me and 13 other Shels fans?:D There will be alcohol and plenty of it.

Absinthe!!:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i hear iraq is pretty happening

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

SantryRed wrote: »
    Absinthe!!:D

There shall be a bottle of that aswell.

The question is scotsmarc are your American mates females?:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭hunter164

Gav what about Cliona?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭scotsmarc

Just out of sheer interest do people on this board just post crap to get their post submission up or can people actually answer a question constructively?

American Embassy, thanks for the input. The rest of you ?..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

scotsmarc wrote: »
    Just out of sheer interest do people on this board just post crap to get their post submission up or can people actually answer a question constructively?

American Embassy, thanks for the input. The rest of you ?..........

'Fraid to tell you this bud but you've missed the 4th of July. Oh and - we're all smart arses here, welcome to boards!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭scotsmarc

Smart arse? Dont flatter yourself. Maybe you should check the date the post was made pre July 4 ................ really smart!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Haha. Fail.

• Advertisement
Advertisement