Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Opel Combo-Grill behind driver

Options
  • 01-07-2008 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where i can get one of these cheap enough? i want the grill/partition type thing that goes behind the driver/passenger as i have a dog and need to stop him from getting in to the front. Ive seen them on a few vans but it wasnt on mine when i got it last week. The metal part that holds it in place is there alright but not the grill.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Try any Opel dealer. If they're too expensive, try eBay or www.micksgarage.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

Is it new or old? Don't think it was a dealer option until recently.

If you are around Dublin then Van Equip would be able to knock you one up for around €300 ish. www.vanequip.ie

Advertisement